December 30, 2006

=)

FINALLY, I can log into Blogger. Keep typing the wrong p/w and user, and whats with the new blogger and old blogger la. Argh. Haha.
Went singing with Rf and her cousins and sis today. And I took a pic of her cousin's bear(: which was supposedly brown, but the light my hp emitted was so bright it became WHITE.

After that went to walk around with yw and ys and took some pics along the way.

Human-Statues. I wont want to stand near them. LOL! Coincidentally employed by the company I was previously employed by. Shrugs.


Christmas tree. Now how many pics of trees have I taken already? I seem to be still in the Christmas mood. It wasnt until when yw told me, that I realise that Christmas is actually OVER.Haha!

3-4 more days to school reopens.
I am still thinking of whether to close down this blog or not.
Argh! And I need some time to learn how to write, all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home