=)
Uh.
I am like missing everyone from Argo 4 now.
Sad, we might be spliting up tomorrow cos we will be following the new timetable(lectures start tomorrow). But hopefully not la (:.
Hmm. Kinda curious about the way lessons are going to be held, as in in lecture theatres and all.
Currently playing neopets now due to extreme boredom. LOL.
Trying to waste NP by buying a lot of stuff.
LOL.
I am bored!
School tomorrow, gotta go sleep already.
Goodnight people!
(:
I am like missing everyone from Argo 4 now.
Sad, we might be spliting up tomorrow cos we will be following the new timetable(lectures start tomorrow). But hopefully not la (:.
Hmm. Kinda curious about the way lessons are going to be held, as in in lecture theatres and all.
Currently playing neopets now due to extreme boredom. LOL.
Trying to waste NP by buying a lot of stuff.
LOL.
I am bored!
School tomorrow, gotta go sleep already.
Goodnight people!
(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home