=)
Well it wasnt that bad yesterday, but today I kept falling asleep during lectures and I have no idea why, cos I slept at 9pm yesterday. o.0 Maybe I shall sleep even earlier today. Hopefully I am more awake tomorrow so that I wont keep dropping things during lectures, and to survive the 2 hour p.e. tomorrow.
Haha. (:
Anyways we(almost the whole of ARGO 4) 'PON-NED'lessons today! (which a lot of people did as well cos they didnt take computing or history) Haha. Went to Kovan Mac to eat and discuss about the outing which we might be having this weekend. : D. Except our poor OGLs who didnt eat cos by the time we settled down and finished discussing, they had to go back to school for lessons.
Hah so ya.
Argh, I need to go back to sec4 textbooks cos I just realised that I had clean forgotten about physics and chem! Should have taken Bio. Regretted. Sigh. But never mind, hopefully can cope.
I am going back to Bowen on friday to see the renovated canteen, LOL. Wonder what time school ends though, cos we have a talk or something about our new timetable ( which means that Argo4 will be split up! Sad ):. ).
Lessons till 3+ tomorrow! Sad. ):. LOL.
OFF!
(:
Haha. (:
Anyways we(almost the whole of ARGO 4) 'PON-NED'lessons today! (which a lot of people did as well cos they didnt take computing or history) Haha. Went to Kovan Mac to eat and discuss about the outing which we might be having this weekend. : D. Except our poor OGLs who didnt eat cos by the time we settled down and finished discussing, they had to go back to school for lessons.
Hah so ya.
Argh, I need to go back to sec4 textbooks cos I just realised that I had clean forgotten about physics and chem! Should have taken Bio. Regretted. Sigh. But never mind, hopefully can cope.
I am going back to Bowen on friday to see the renovated canteen, LOL. Wonder what time school ends though, cos we have a talk or something about our new timetable ( which means that Argo4 will be split up! Sad ):. ).
Lessons till 3+ tomorrow! Sad. ):. LOL.
OFF!
(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home