=)
OMGosh my com is finally fixed!
After being m.i.a for 2 weeks I am finally back to looking at the computer screen again (:. Haha. So happy!
Anyways.
Now that we have our classes allocated, ARGO4 seems to have less time together. Sigh. Drifting apart. Now I belong more to 1S06 (:. But still feel kinda sad though.
Nevermind..
So, what have I done in this past weeks while m.i.a. in blogging..
1. Attending lectures and tutorials in SRJC.- Lectures are TIRING! A lot of tutorials to do and I am sick of doing them. Chemistry alone need to finish up 6, maths 3, etc etc etc. And the list goes on. Stress!
2. O.D.A.C!- Thats my c.c.a! (:. A lot of people found it unexpected that I am joining this. Haha. Physical training was quite tough. But I am still enjoying it, for a change!
3. Going back to Bowen.- I went back to Bowen twice, on c.c.a open house and to visit the teachers. Nostalgic, sob. Lol: D.
___________
Back to what did I do today.
Hmm.
School started off with P.E. lesson, which is running out of the school to somewhere near Bowen then make a roundabout and back to school. 3.2 km. The teachers kept stopping us. Weird. Aren't we supposed to run? LOL.
Then after that had lectures. Due to the tiring run I was half-awake for the rest of the day, and my friends were laughing at how shocked I looked when the teacher called my name ^^". LOL.
After school went for ODAC, which was running( another 3.2 km) at macritchie. Not bad, I think I am fitter now.
Haha.
So I ran 6.4 km today, what an achievement!
xD.
After being m.i.a for 2 weeks I am finally back to looking at the computer screen again (:. Haha. So happy!
Anyways.
Now that we have our classes allocated, ARGO4 seems to have less time together. Sigh. Drifting apart. Now I belong more to 1S06 (:. But still feel kinda sad though.
Nevermind..
So, what have I done in this past weeks while m.i.a. in blogging..
1. Attending lectures and tutorials in SRJC.- Lectures are TIRING! A lot of tutorials to do and I am sick of doing them. Chemistry alone need to finish up 6, maths 3, etc etc etc. And the list goes on. Stress!
2. O.D.A.C!- Thats my c.c.a! (:. A lot of people found it unexpected that I am joining this. Haha. Physical training was quite tough. But I am still enjoying it, for a change!
3. Going back to Bowen.- I went back to Bowen twice, on c.c.a open house and to visit the teachers. Nostalgic, sob. Lol: D.
___________
Back to what did I do today.
Hmm.
School started off with P.E. lesson, which is running out of the school to somewhere near Bowen then make a roundabout and back to school. 3.2 km. The teachers kept stopping us. Weird. Aren't we supposed to run? LOL.
Then after that had lectures. Due to the tiring run I was half-awake for the rest of the day, and my friends were laughing at how shocked I looked when the teacher called my name ^^". LOL.
After school went for ODAC, which was running( another 3.2 km) at macritchie. Not bad, I think I am fitter now.
Haha.
So I ran 6.4 km today, what an achievement!
xD.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home