February 06, 2007

=)

Totally having no mood to do homework at all.
Flunked G.P test (It wasn't even anywhere near a passing grade) and Maths Binomial nearly killed me. Sure get a big ZERO. I got that for Binomial last time in sec4, BIG FAT ZERO over 30. *Draws smiley face in 0.
And Econs today, I studied but clean forgotten, and the last question which was 6 marks I left it almost blank. Ok, I wrote a sentence, or shall I say phrase, cos I didnt even get the chance to put a fullstop behind it. And the lecturer said "TIME'S UP" and I was like : O.O
Cant imagine getting results on friday, more disappointments to come.
Argh, I cant imagine crying on that day. K maybe I wont, come home then cry. Ahaha.
I shall prepare many many packets of tissue papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home