February 03, 2007

=)

Macritchie run today. (:
Woke up late as the alarm didnt ring again! Argh. Hahah. Anyway I was in the competing team, but i didnt win anything at all. My tag number was 123(:. Well actually it was 122, but I didnt bring mine so a friend gave me hers `cause she wasnt running. Well anyways. Add a number yourself to buy 4D. But do share with me if ya win something ya. LOL.

Went out with 1s06 peeps after that to have lunch at pastamania j8. Yum! But still prefer PizzaHut hawaiian pizza, lol. After that took neoprints! YJ and Shawn kept running out of the scene. And because there were too many people, our faces kept getting 'cut-off'.

After that went to Compass Point with Kelly and Cassandra. Walked around a bit, then Cas went off to meet her friends and Kelly went home and I went to accompany my sis for an early dinner and then I went home.

(:.


Results are coming out soon on next fri I guess..? Sigh. Look forward to seeing everyone again, but not the results.

Yay! Taking class pics on MON! Looking forward to that too~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home