February 10, 2007

=)

Didnt look at my results slip closely until today, cos yesterday all I had in my mind was L1R5, lol.

Eng- B3 Thanks to moderation!
C.Humans- A1 Surprisingly, cos this was my worse subj.
Geog- B3 I totally screwed this up ):
Math- A2
A.Math- A2
Argh. how come? (for both math). My best subj.s! )':
Phy- B4
Chem- B3
Bio- A2
Chi- A1


L1r5-11,L1r4-9

Argh. So I can get 10 if I minus off the cca bonus thing. I wanted a single pointer! But nevermind, I think I am quite ok with the grades. Neutral.
Where shall I go again? Right now its either SA or SR. Or maybe Poly. I cant decide. Dilemma again.
I wanna push aside everything to a later date.

_____________________

*Changes mindset.

YAY! 1s06 class gathering on Tues. Cant wait! XD(& dont say I am a P.S.Q again!) Think we gonna go for a steamboat and pool. Fun Fun Fun!~
XD.
& I still wanna go sing, go shopping and etc etc. Haha! 6 days to enjoy.
Hmm. But still need to put aside some days for completing undone TUTORIALS. ):

Extremly bored right now, with almost everyone on MSN being 'away'. Shall watch videos on Youtube then (:. Maybe posting some interesting ones here.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gmP4nk0EOE
Web 2.0 ... The Machine is Us/ing Us
-I went WOW! watching this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk
Hahaha
-Awww. Cute! XD

OFF to watch T.V !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home