February 24, 2007

=)

The Letter A

Are you angry?
Nope, why shall I be?

What is your age?
16 going 17 (:

What annoys you?
Annoying stuff?

Ever been arrested?
Nope.

The Letter B

Do you live in a big house?
Not really?

When is your birthday?
4 JULY! xD

Who is your best friend?
Hmm. A lot.

The Letter C

What's your favorite candy?
Chocolates!

When was the last time you cried?
I dont.

The Letter D

What's your favorite date?
Everydayte

What's your favorite kind of dog?
Dont have.

What day of the week is it?
Saturday.

The Letter E

How do you like your eggs?
Anything.

Have you ever been in the emergency room?
When I was 5?

What's the easiest thing ever to do?
1+1=2 Haha!

The Letter F

Have you ever flown in a hot air balloon?
Nope.

The Letter G

Do you chew bubblegum?
Yup. I just ate one! :x

Do you like gummy candies?
Yesyesyes.

The Letter H

How are you?
Ok lor.

What's your height?
1.5m something.

what color is your hair?
Somewhere between brown and black.

The Letter I

What's your favorite ice cream?
Chocolate chips(:

Do you play an instrument?
Wished I knew how.

The Letter J

What's your favorite jelly bean?
Hmm. Dont know.

Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke?
Ya?

Do you wear jewelry?
Depends.

The Letter K

Who do you want to kill?
Nobody.

Do you want kids?
Dont know.

Where did you have your kindergarten?
PAP in Hougang! Near my house and its still there, hehe.

Letter L

Are you laid back?
Huh?

Do you lie?
Ahah. Sometimes la.:x

The Letter M

Whats your favorite movie?
I forgot the title.!

Do you still watch disney movies?
Nope.

Do you like mangoes?
Nope. I like APPLES. xD

The Letter N

Do you have a nickname?
Yes.

Whats your favorite number?
2? My index no.

Do you prefer night over day?
Ok with both.


The Letter O

Whats your one wish?
To have a lot more wishes, LOL!

Are you an only child?
Nope.

Do you wish this was over?
What do you think? My fingers are aching from typing.

The Letter P

What one fear are you most paranoid about?
Ooo a lot.

The Letter Q

Are you quick to judge people?
Not sure.

The Letter R

Do you think you're always right?
I am always left.(:

Do you watch reality tv?
Yep.

Whats a good reason to cry?
When something gets into your eye. HAHA.

The Letter S

Do you prefer sun or rain?
Sun! :D

Do you like snow?
Never seen before but it sounds nice.

What's your favorite season?
Hmm. Winter? I think that was how my email add came about. ( I created that longgggg ago.)

The Letter T

What time is it?
14:26PM

What time did you wake up?
Around 7AM.

When was the last time you slept in a tent?
Ooo. When I was in Kota Tinggi! (I forgot how to spell but, never mind!)

The Letter U

Are you wearing panties/thongs/boxers?
=.=

Do you prefer panties or thongs?
=.=

The Letter V

Whats the worst veggie?
Cauliflower.

Where do you want to go on vacation?
Korea's Nami Island. (:

Where was your last family vacation to?
Hmm. Malaysia only, sob. Haha.

The Letter W

Where do you live?
Singapore.

The Letter X

Have you ever had an x-ray?
Yep.

The Letter Y

Do you like the color yellow?
Ok la.

What year were you born in?
1990.

The Letter Z

Whats your zodiac sign?
Horse.

Do you believe in the zodiac?
Not really.

What's your favorite zoo animal?
Hmm. BEARS!

THE END.

Ooo. What a random post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home