=)
Sigh been moody these few days, sorry if I appeared unfriendly to anyone.
Just like what happened to Argo4. 1s06 is going to be seperated again when we are getting closer everyday. Everything is going to be so different when second intake begins... Same school, same classroom, different people, whats the point.
Argo4. Last time we USED TO eat together for every break, every recess. Go out for lunch and get drenched, then sit in the LT freezing. & now its like all gone.
1s06. ALl the times we shared. From strangers to friends. Having fun while studying.
etc,etc,etc.
Argh.
I need time to get over this man.
I shall cheer up.
(:.
Just like what happened to Argo4. 1s06 is going to be seperated again when we are getting closer everyday. Everything is going to be so different when second intake begins... Same school, same classroom, different people, whats the point.
Argo4. Last time we USED TO eat together for every break, every recess. Go out for lunch and get drenched, then sit in the LT freezing. & now its like all gone.
1s06. ALl the times we shared. From strangers to friends. Having fun while studying.
etc,etc,etc.
Argh.
I need time to get over this man.
I shall cheer up.
(:.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home