=)
K an update!
Have not been using the com for a longggg time so I seem to be losing the ability to type properly. Bleh.
So ODAC CAMP:D since fri till sun morning. (: Went to school on Fri night to have briefing and games and camped in school. Tables are hard to sleep on. Oh wells. Delta ( thats my group name!) practiced our campfire item and it was like the seniors saw us -.- and told us to sleep. Couldnt sleep because I was right beside the window and I kept imagining things. Bleh. So listened to music while sleeping. Woke up earliest, hmm like 2-3 hours later? only to find everyone else still sleeping. LOL.
Set off for Pulau Ubin the next morning. Lots of stuff to carry! Half drained when I got there. But luckily some seniors helped me in carrying the tents and all. Haha. Thanks ya. Hmm. So had this trekking thing, and was totally exhausted by the end of the day. Dehydration!. ):. How can we survive with a few 1.5l water bottles of water for 8 people. I am a shui3 tong3. LOL. (chinese, meaning drink a lot of water.:D)
Campfire was ok because my group kinda screwed up the whole dance):. Forgot steps. Sad! And the cheers, I could barely see anything on the paper they gave. Yup. Haha. We did chicken dance too. I hope they dont have any pictures of me x|. But the friendship dance and all was enjoyable la. LOL.
Didnt really sleep the night itself because I didnt want to sleep in the tent. Haha. What a reason. So did duty, sat outside to chat and slept outside for a few hours, if I add all my 5 minutes of sleep up. LOL!. Talked to Kaychun, Nicholas, Roufang & Hweeyee. Ended up sleep-walking the next day. :x. I kept dozing off while standing! Once I fell backwards. Luckily nobody saw except Hwee I think. Haha!
So end of camp the next morning, went back to school, cleaned tents, folded tents, washed utensils, washed up, chat, listened to briefing, went home & slept the WHOLE day through till this morning.
Boring post.
So today.:D
Everyone looked different in SR uniform and I couldnt recognise who. I look weird in it?!. Bleh. Was basically sleepwalking for the whole day until P.E. I ran 6 ROUNDS around the track without stopping! What an achievement! I had never done that before. Motivation(:.
Sigh. Everyone else is so hardworking. I feel so ):.
After P.E sat down at gallery with Rf to chat. After that went out to buy bubbletea( chocolate ice blended is nice!):D. and then sat down a bit more before going home.
Now back home. Trying to do all the homework but...
So exhausted.
Can barely take it.
):.
Have not been using the com for a longggg time so I seem to be losing the ability to type properly. Bleh.
So ODAC CAMP:D since fri till sun morning. (: Went to school on Fri night to have briefing and games and camped in school. Tables are hard to sleep on. Oh wells. Delta ( thats my group name!) practiced our campfire item and it was like the seniors saw us -.- and told us to sleep. Couldnt sleep because I was right beside the window and I kept imagining things. Bleh. So listened to music while sleeping. Woke up earliest, hmm like 2-3 hours later? only to find everyone else still sleeping. LOL.
Set off for Pulau Ubin the next morning. Lots of stuff to carry! Half drained when I got there. But luckily some seniors helped me in carrying the tents and all. Haha. Thanks ya. Hmm. So had this trekking thing, and was totally exhausted by the end of the day. Dehydration!. ):. How can we survive with a few 1.5l water bottles of water for 8 people. I am a shui3 tong3. LOL. (chinese, meaning drink a lot of water.:D)
Campfire was ok because my group kinda screwed up the whole dance):. Forgot steps. Sad! And the cheers, I could barely see anything on the paper they gave. Yup. Haha. We did chicken dance too. I hope they dont have any pictures of me x|. But the friendship dance and all was enjoyable la. LOL.
Didnt really sleep the night itself because I didnt want to sleep in the tent. Haha. What a reason. So did duty, sat outside to chat and slept outside for a few hours, if I add all my 5 minutes of sleep up. LOL!. Talked to Kaychun, Nicholas, Roufang & Hweeyee. Ended up sleep-walking the next day. :x. I kept dozing off while standing! Once I fell backwards. Luckily nobody saw except Hwee I think. Haha!
So end of camp the next morning, went back to school, cleaned tents, folded tents, washed utensils, washed up, chat, listened to briefing, went home & slept the WHOLE day through till this morning.
Boring post.
So today.:D
Everyone looked different in SR uniform and I couldnt recognise who. I look weird in it?!. Bleh. Was basically sleepwalking for the whole day until P.E. I ran 6 ROUNDS around the track without stopping! What an achievement! I had never done that before. Motivation(:.
Sigh. Everyone else is so hardworking. I feel so ):.
After P.E sat down at gallery with Rf to chat. After that went out to buy bubbletea( chocolate ice blended is nice!):D. and then sat down a bit more before going home.
Now back home. Trying to do all the homework but...
So exhausted.
Can barely take it.
):.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home