April 07, 2007

=)

Went out with Gerald and Kelly today! They had C.C.As so they went straight after school to meet. You both really made my day. :D. Hmm met Yujun and his friend Vanessa too!
First met at dhoby ghaut control station and Kelly and I lost our way so had to call Gerald to ask. LOL. Then went to Long John to eat! I love the fries. :D. Random!
After that went to walk around. First was This Fashion(LOL), then went to PS to walk around again. We were like aimless.. Haha. Then met Weefong outside Daiso. SO coincidental! So we walked around somemore. Went into a shop that sell toilet bowl (Gerald's fav shop) and then to Daiso. Went to the arcade before that. Bleh.
Hmm. After that parted and went home.
Didnt feel like going home so shopped around at Hougang mall. Currently broke.
I am missing s06.
s06.
s06.
s06.
The best class ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home