April 04, 2007

=)

Today is tutorial day.
No lectures! NO freezing LTs. Woos.
PW then break then math then GP then econs then chinese then lunch then odac then home. :D
Sweet home.
Doing PW now. Deadline tomorrow. Wow I sure can procrastinate. Someone give me a Certificate please. LOL.
Multi-tasking now actually. MSN and blogging and PW and hp. Bleh.
Ohya and was telling my classmates that we need to bring like around $60 in total for locker and physics and this was what he drew:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nice pic ya! He shall design our class tee. LOL.
Drained now.
Gotta focus on PW.
Ciao!~

K another update, continued.
So i said I wanna sleep...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then he said drink more coffee..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
& another method..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So I said I need a machine to help me do PW..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blah. How random..
LOL. Thanks for the pics anws.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home