=)
K I am feeling much better today!.
Wanchin is always smiling :D.
LOL.
So my BLACK FRIDAY started off with PE which was
1. Running 2 rounds around the track as warm-up
2. 5 sets of skipping for 30s
3. Partner skipping
4. TEDDY BEAR skipping o.0
& I was the TEDDY BEAR because due to RF's logic I like bear so I must be the bear. LOL.
So PE wasnt that tough but was already perspiring ALOT like I had just taken a bath. Bleh. So after that was break. Ate with RF and ZY and LW!. Hahaha. Then went to join my class after that.
Math tutorial followed by lecture after that. Was late for tutorial. LOL. Was half asleep during Math lecture.
Then Chem tutorial.
Then LUNCH :D. Spent the time eating and walking around and chatting and the last 5 minutes trying do finish up GP. Poor time management. LOL.
Then GP. Which I didnt understand anything at all. Just kept copying and copying. Bleh. Haha.
Then ODAC! K did planning for next week's session. J2s stepping down ):. So we might be climbing staircases next week, training for vertical marathon, something like that la. Then had PT. Ran around and around and had circuit training. Tired...
Met Jeremy on the bus home and was talking about this year PW results. I dont believe our school got that percentage As. ):.
Weary-eyed now. ):. My eyes are blurring out. Ahhhh! Still need to clear that pile of homework. ):.
):.
Haha.
Gone!
*POOF*
XD.
Wanchin is always smiling :D.
LOL.
So my BLACK FRIDAY started off with PE which was
1. Running 2 rounds around the track as warm-up
2. 5 sets of skipping for 30s
3. Partner skipping
4. TEDDY BEAR skipping o.0
& I was the TEDDY BEAR because due to RF's logic I like bear so I must be the bear. LOL.
So PE wasnt that tough but was already perspiring ALOT like I had just taken a bath. Bleh. So after that was break. Ate with RF and ZY and LW!. Hahaha. Then went to join my class after that.
Math tutorial followed by lecture after that. Was late for tutorial. LOL. Was half asleep during Math lecture.
Then Chem tutorial.
Then LUNCH :D. Spent the time eating and walking around and chatting and the last 5 minutes trying do finish up GP. Poor time management. LOL.
Then GP. Which I didnt understand anything at all. Just kept copying and copying. Bleh. Haha.
Then ODAC! K did planning for next week's session. J2s stepping down ):. So we might be climbing staircases next week, training for vertical marathon, something like that la. Then had PT. Ran around and around and had circuit training. Tired...
Met Jeremy on the bus home and was talking about this year PW results. I dont believe our school got that percentage As. ):.
Weary-eyed now. ):. My eyes are blurring out. Ahhhh! Still need to clear that pile of homework. ):.
):.
Haha.
Gone!
*POOF*
XD.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home