=)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIN (:! (my younger sis).
Kids nowadays, so lucky. I dont remember celebrating most of my birthdays.
Totally bored today, coming online to do fact-finding. And I didnt get any facts. Haha. Spent my time doing up this layout(edited a downloaded one, changed the picture and all but couldnt find the credits o.0).
School tomorrow again, not really looking forward to it 'cause there is PE and we are doing NAPFA 5 stations. Sigh. Cant do standing broad jump and sit and reach bleh.
Off to do math induction tutorial bleh.
Sad.
Kids nowadays, so lucky. I dont remember celebrating most of my birthdays.
Totally bored today, coming online to do fact-finding. And I didnt get any facts. Haha. Spent my time doing up this layout(edited a downloaded one, changed the picture and all but couldnt find the credits o.0).
School tomorrow again, not really looking forward to it 'cause there is PE and we are doing NAPFA 5 stations. Sigh. Cant do standing broad jump and sit and reach bleh.
Off to do math induction tutorial bleh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home