May 03, 2007

=)

Oh how cool. I am like blogging in school library again 'cause was using the printer. This time using school's laptop though. Not DJ's which font is super small. Haha. So I dont think will have alot of typos. Bleh.
Yay no CL class so here I am! Econs test later and I havent revised. Gosh.:| I am going to flunk it man.
Argh lessons till 12.30 only 'cause all the star lessons are cancelled but I still need to stay till 5 'cause I am a track judge. Sigh. When everyone else can go home. Could have been home sleeping! LOL. Been walking around school one-quarter awake. ZZZZZZZ.
Better be off before the librarian comes in. LOL. Off to study ECONS!
(:.

_____________________

EDITED.
Back home!
So what happened after "Off to study ECONS!":
Econs test was demoralising/depressing/de-whatever. Sigh. I think I will get a U for it. Wrote too little. Looked over to Gersh and Suyi's side and theirs were like 2 pages long and mine was like.. if never leave lines only fills up half a page?! I am a gonerrrr!
After that was Chem and they just went through the test paper which my class havent gotten back yet 'cause our teacher is on MC.
So after that went to the SAC and rotted studied for 2.5+ hours. Sigh. How sad.
Duty was ok but didnt do anything today. Basically just sat there and stoned. Was supposed to take video of the runners (in case they cant determine the positioning) but my phone battery went flat before the whole thing started. Went around trying borrow a phone with video-taking function but turned out that none of my friends have? or either that theirs can only take 10s videos.

Walked home from HG MRT station after going to Kovan with rf.

Sigh. I just miss everything that is 'first-intake'. First-intake OG(Argo4!), first-intake class (1s06!), first-intake ODAC. Demeter3/1s18/second-intake ODAC, I just dont feel the bond. Especially ODAC. LETS ALL JUST QUIT!. There is nobody left. Its just so different and I cant really bring myself to accept it. More time please? Or maybe its just me who is not willing to open up to anyone. Sigh. Who knows. Maybe 2 months down I wont be saying such stuff anymore. Now when will the miss end?

I will stay cheerful everyday.
WANCHIN IS ALWAYS SMILING! (:(:(:(:(:.
x( -> :( -> :| -> :) -> :D -> X) -> XD -> XP -> ^^
LOL.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home