=)
Back at the com again, multitasking. (:. Typing PI & blogging & MSN at the same time.
Hmm. So went to NLB again yesterday but it was quite a wasted trip 'cause we did nothing much. Was in the library looking for research materials with Clarence when DY called to ask where we were. Then Clarence started speaking and there was this man at the shelf nearby who replied :" We dont need to know where you are, stupid." twice to Clarence, with a sort of accent. Oh well. How rude.? Haha. But anyways no handphones allowed in library so ya.
Anyways school was ok today. My day was just ruined by my haircut HAH. :X Blame myself for dreaming at the salon yesterday. Told the hairdresser I wanted a haircut and she went: "Till here?" and I just nodded 'cause I was too tired to speak and.. ):. Too short. ):.
Never mind (:.
First in the morning had CL and we played a game. WAHA I actually forgot that kong3 rong2 rang4 li2 was a story on brotherhood and sharing. Think I was dreaming.? Haha! I actually answered false and 'cher asked me to go back to pri school. :|.
Then chem lecture :D. and chem lab ): then PE:D(ran 2 rounds and did standing broad jump which I failed, sigh.) then had ODAC phototakeing session.
Bleh I really look ugly in photoes. Random shot somemore. Argh.
Not really looking forward to tomorrow 'cause I still havent finished my PI and CL homework(which was supposedly to be handed in before school ends today).
I am forgetting a lot of stuff... Forgotten to do homework, bring lecture notes, etc.
Do invent me a remembering machine for my birthday XD.
Or a brain memory stick.
LOL.
Still missing s06 sigh. No news of class shirt.? :|.
Sometimes I feel so miserable in s18. Sigh.
Hmm. So went to NLB again yesterday but it was quite a wasted trip 'cause we did nothing much. Was in the library looking for research materials with Clarence when DY called to ask where we were. Then Clarence started speaking and there was this man at the shelf nearby who replied :" We dont need to know where you are, stupid." twice to Clarence, with a sort of accent. Oh well. How rude.? Haha. But anyways no handphones allowed in library so ya.
Anyways school was ok today. My day was just ruined by my haircut HAH. :X Blame myself for dreaming at the salon yesterday. Told the hairdresser I wanted a haircut and she went: "Till here?" and I just nodded 'cause I was too tired to speak and.. ):. Too short. ):.
Never mind (:.
First in the morning had CL and we played a game. WAHA I actually forgot that kong3 rong2 rang4 li2 was a story on brotherhood and sharing. Think I was dreaming.? Haha! I actually answered false and 'cher asked me to go back to pri school. :|.
Then chem lecture :D. and chem lab ): then PE:D(ran 2 rounds and did standing broad jump which I failed, sigh.) then had ODAC phototakeing session.
Bleh I really look ugly in photoes. Random shot somemore. Argh.
Not really looking forward to tomorrow 'cause I still havent finished my PI and CL homework(which was supposedly to be handed in before school ends today).
I am forgetting a lot of stuff... Forgotten to do homework, bring lecture notes, etc.
Do invent me a remembering machine for my birthday XD.
Or a brain memory stick.
LOL.
Still missing s06 sigh. No news of class shirt.? :|.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home