=)
College day yesterday(:. Went to help out in ushering but ended up doing nothing much 'cause I didnt know what to do. Yup and all other classmates were doing other duties so was quite bored with nobody to talk to. Luckily Weefong was there but she had another friend with her so I didnt say much.
Why did I even volunteered for college day.
After that went out with Gersh and Julius to play pool. :D. But I didnt know how to play.
Then we went to the coffeeshop with hope of some free muffins but Julius's mum wasnt there so NO FREE MUFFINS :|.
So we went to have mac icecream etc.
Surprisingly mac people still recognise me. (Hmm. I worked there before. LOL.)
PHYSICS TEST 2MR! GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME. (HAHAHA.)
Dont feel like blogging much. Maybe when I am in a better mood to.
(:
(:
(:
.
Why did I even volunteered for college day.
After that went out with Gersh and Julius to play pool. :D. But I didnt know how to play.
Then we went to the coffeeshop with hope of some free muffins but Julius's mum wasnt there so NO FREE MUFFINS :|.
So we went to have mac icecream etc.
Surprisingly mac people still recognise me. (Hmm. I worked there before. LOL.)
PHYSICS TEST 2MR! GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME. (HAHAHA.)
Dont feel like blogging much. Maybe when I am in a better mood to.
(:
(:
(:
.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home