=)
Tiring day.
Had PE first thing in the morning. Did 2.4. Just kept running and running and running with a very blank mind. Timing 14:04. 04! 4s less and I could have gotten an A. :'(. Shouldn't have walked the last 5m.
After which was break(YAY 3mf reunite, LOL.), then math. Had to do impromptu prentation 'cause I wasnt prepared enough. Thanks to Julius who taught me how to do the question. (:. Blahblah then had math lecture (kept falling asleep. tried to listen so hard (the lecturer was super fast) that my brain automatically shut down? LOL.) followed by chem and lunch and gp. Flunked both chem and gp tests. Sigh.
After school had ODAC meeting then AGM (annual general meeting). AGM. Sigh. Sad that all the seniors are now officially stepped down. And here comes the new ex-co. Can we take up all these new challenges? I am beggining to doubt myself too.
K so what happened during the AGM. We did a SPONGEBOB cheer/song/? for the seniors LOL. LOL. Hahaha. No link?! But never mind:D. Yanhan, Jeremy and Joel gave speeches and Fukie showed us some videos. 2 motivational ones passed down by the 18th batch, then 2 of photographs of ODAC happenings. Sad sad sad. Although I dont belong to their batch I feel that I am relatively closer to them then the J1 ODACians now. Maybe 'cause I had been with them since first intake? Bleh. But some people cant recognise me as first intake although I went for every training except the first one. Oh well.
Oh and there was this powerpoint slide presentation where they put up the new ex-co and their photoes. The seniors had to 'hand-over' la. Mine was so 'stretched'. I was like o.0 so ugly. Sian. Haha..
After AGM we proceeded to the canteen and had something like a party? More for the j2s. Argh. Sad! I miss the seniors ):. ODAC trainings. Singing out loud during PTs. CAMP. etc.
Misses misses misses. s06 too.
Had PE first thing in the morning. Did 2.4. Just kept running and running and running with a very blank mind. Timing 14:04. 04! 4s less and I could have gotten an A. :'(. Shouldn't have walked the last 5m.
After which was break(YAY 3mf reunite, LOL.), then math. Had to do impromptu prentation 'cause I wasnt prepared enough. Thanks to Julius who taught me how to do the question. (:. Blahblah then had math lecture (kept falling asleep. tried to listen so hard (the lecturer was super fast) that my brain automatically shut down? LOL.) followed by chem and lunch and gp. Flunked both chem and gp tests. Sigh.
After school had ODAC meeting then AGM (annual general meeting). AGM. Sigh. Sad that all the seniors are now officially stepped down. And here comes the new ex-co. Can we take up all these new challenges? I am beggining to doubt myself too.
K so what happened during the AGM. We did a SPONGEBOB cheer/song/? for the seniors LOL. LOL. Hahaha. No link?! But never mind:D. Yanhan, Jeremy and Joel gave speeches and Fukie showed us some videos. 2 motivational ones passed down by the 18th batch, then 2 of photographs of ODAC happenings. Sad sad sad. Although I dont belong to their batch I feel that I am relatively closer to them then the J1 ODACians now. Maybe 'cause I had been with them since first intake? Bleh. But some people cant recognise me as first intake although I went for every training except the first one. Oh well.
Oh and there was this powerpoint slide presentation where they put up the new ex-co and their photoes. The seniors had to 'hand-over' la. Mine was so 'stretched'. I was like o.0 so ugly. Sian. Haha..
After AGM we proceeded to the canteen and had something like a party? More for the j2s. Argh. Sad! I miss the seniors ):. ODAC trainings. Singing out loud during PTs. CAMP. etc.
Misses misses misses. s06 too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home