May 16, 2007

=)

And here my day goes...
PW. As boring as ever. DY ended up reading Clarence's Cavin and Hobbes book and Clarence was reading up on our groundbreaker and Jackon was absent and Pauline and I just chatted. Lol. Oh speaking of PW I havent done minutes argh.
Break. At Good News cafe(what a weird name). Had a ice lemon tea and listened to The Sweet Escape on my phone.
Math. Didnt bring the tutorials which I had done. Whats the point. Shouldnt even have stayed up to do. Did and forgot to bring. Bleh. Ended up folding origami woth rough paper.
GP. Basically sleeping with my eyes opem. Sigh. Why is GP so tough. And I dont really understand so I keep falling asleep in between copying notes.
Econs. Copied and copied and copied.
CL. Went through the test paper which I got only a miserable 56% grade.
Then LUNCH yay!
Haha. That marked the official end of lessons thats why. Did homework with Lilian outside SAC. Ended up writing only a few words oh well.
I am going on and on again sigh.
In fact I am looking at my timetable now and blogging at the same time 'cause I cant remember anything at all.
So after lunch, went for photography workshop. Interesting. Saw nice photoes. I can never take that kind. Hahs. Then went to the hall only to find that Hip-hop is more interesting but I cant dance so too bad. ):. I wanna learn dance and piano. ):. And I loved the song! ):.
Went to SAC to study after everything ended. I wrote an econs essay. And it took me like so long-1 to 2 hour?. Sigh. How am I going to pass Econs test tomorrow. And I still need to do Chem and PW, deadline tomorrow.
And my hand still hurts.
And gastrics 'cause I had dinner too late.
And tired
And falling asleep in front of the computer
And I am goner for tomorrow if I cant get my article for EoM. Why arent there 24-hr libraries?!
T_T.

Posts are getting boring 'cause my life is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home