May 21, 2007

=)

I feel like my back is breaking into a thousand pieces now. ):.

School was ok today. Hectic as usual. *Looks at timetable.* Gosh I havent done my chinese homework bleh.

Had Chem SPA today. Had to clip up hair. So ugly):. LOL. It wasnt that bad, at least I could finish everything on time. Just hope that the accuracy is not off. But when I was heating a lot of substance flew out o.0 . K hope it isn't very bad. *Prays hard.* But the teacher kept staring at me.:|. No hope already.

After that was H1 Physics lecture which was hilarious. LOLOL. :D.

Then had P.E. Ran 2 rounds(which is why my back is aching now-.-) then played frisbee in the hall o.0 and I kept getting hit by other people's. -.- whatever. Then played captain's ball with frisbee which was no better.

Oh I heard that if you get flu you cant do sports or else you may die. Really. I have been running and running like nobody's business. Hahahaa.

Stayed back in SAC after school with Meixuan and Roufang to study. I did nothing much.):. Just a graphic organiser for econs(deadline tomorrow thats why.). And stared and stared at physics for the last half an hour. Sigh why did I even take up that subject in the first place? Should have taken up Lit. But I didnt want to do Shakespeare so I dropped the idea. And heard that Bio is super tough.
Reached home at 2130+.

I seem to be staying back in school everyday. 'Cause I am plain bored and I cant study at home AT ALL.

Argh Physics homework left undone.
I give up.

I am sick of burying myself into studies and studies and studies and I need a breather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home