=)
Desperate attempts. Printed like 25 pages of Gp stuff just now, leaving my printer with very very low ink level. Gosh. I cant flunk GP! So far it is my worse subject next to econs and physics. I dont wanna get retained. (Btw there is GP mid 2mr, which is 20% of EOYs.)
Went to Bishan Lib with Liling, Kelly, Shaun, Yujun, Gary, WeeFong to study GP!.(No
order of preference, I just put whatever name that comes to my mind first ya.)
Argh my slipper broke right when I stepped out of the bus so had to call Kelly to see if she has spare ones. Luckily she was near her house! Phew. Stood at one spot for I think half an hour? ):. At the SR bus stop. Thanks loads to Kelly for lending me slippers. ^^ I need a new pair already.
Then took bus 55 to J8. There was this huge bowl of Ramen on the floor at the entrance area. Go see! Hahaha.
Stayed there for like 8+ hours? With breaks in between. And arcade WAHAHAHA. ><
Then then then I dont have enough time to blog already):. Need to studdyyyy! OMGosh. Sigh. Mugmugmug. Yup then took pics on the way home check out my friendster! LOL. I look ugly. Bleh. But nvm! All my friends are inside ya. 1s06!!! Misses.
K best of luck for my GP and to all J@'s GP on the day after!
Went to Bishan Lib with Liling, Kelly, Shaun, Yujun, Gary, WeeFong to study GP!.(No
order of preference, I just put whatever name that comes to my mind first ya.)
Argh my slipper broke right when I stepped out of the bus so had to call Kelly to see if she has spare ones. Luckily she was near her house! Phew. Stood at one spot for I think half an hour? ):. At the SR bus stop. Thanks loads to Kelly for lending me slippers. ^^ I need a new pair already.
Then took bus 55 to J8. There was this huge bowl of Ramen on the floor at the entrance area. Go see! Hahaha.
Stayed there for like 8+ hours? With breaks in between. And arcade WAHAHAHA. ><
Then then then I dont have enough time to blog already):. Need to studdyyyy! OMGosh. Sigh. Mugmugmug. Yup then took pics on the way home check out my friendster! LOL. I look ugly. Bleh. But nvm! All my friends are inside ya. 1s06!!! Misses.
K best of luck for my GP and to all J@'s GP on the day after!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home