=)
Presenting.. *drumroll*
THE CHICKY CLUB! LOL. My class guys.
LOL. Fully-buttoned college tees and extremly tucked-in shirts & the famous 'We are the Chicky Club' chant.
Hopefully got episode 2. (:
Today started off with P.E. Ran 2 rounds and played BASKETBALL. I cant play! Sigh. Cant jump, cant throw, eek I feel stupid.
Oh before that had year head visit. I wanted to complain about a teacher. Haha! I am getting evil. K not really. Almost everyone in my class wanted to. Just that nobody dared. Hehs that included me :XX.
Then break, then math tutorial. Did test in the library. I am going to flunk it for sure. HAHA. Been studying quite a lot and just had this sudden sickness of opening lecture notes so I didnt study. So sick of studying. I shall slack for 1 day:D.
Math lecture. Oh thanks to Fukie for lending me calculator. I kept forgetting to bring stuff. ):. Sigh. Math is tough man. I only understand till binomial and a little of APGP. Graphs etc.. GONE CASE!
Then Chem. Realised that I dont understand anything after the first chapter? Ahh. I think all the new things that they taught (not in first intake) I DONT UNDERSTAND! GOSH I AM GOING TO FLUNK MID YEARS NOOooOOO.
MUG MUG MUG. Anyone too?
After school had ODAC training. Circuit-training, and got cut by the track):. Luckily it wasnt deep, but when I wash my hands it felt like burning O.O
Then played CAPTAIN's BALL! Reminded me of good old sec4 days. p6 too. My class girls used to love playing that. Haha. I feel useless in the game though. Seems like I am not doing anything to help them score. Sigh. Once I was the captain and when I stood on the bench it started shaking violently 'cause I was trembling (sounds ridiculous... I couldnt believe it myself also.) and partially 'cause the bench was a little shaky. ):.
Hmm. Then walked home :D. Half an hour walk. Haha. For exercise! I need to jian3 fei2 liao3.
Not going to study later! Hahaha. How cool. I am going to watch TV and play com and listen to music! :D.
YAY ODAC BBQ at YongHou's house tomorrow! Hopefully I wont get lost there. ShiQi go with me please. Haha.
THE CHICKY CLUB! LOL. My class guys.
LOL. Fully-buttoned college tees and extremly tucked-in shirts & the famous 'We are the Chicky Club' chant.
Hopefully got episode 2. (:
Today started off with P.E. Ran 2 rounds and played BASKETBALL. I cant play! Sigh. Cant jump, cant throw, eek I feel stupid.
Oh before that had year head visit. I wanted to complain about a teacher. Haha! I am getting evil. K not really. Almost everyone in my class wanted to. Just that nobody dared. Hehs that included me :XX.
Then break, then math tutorial. Did test in the library. I am going to flunk it for sure. HAHA. Been studying quite a lot and just had this sudden sickness of opening lecture notes so I didnt study. So sick of studying. I shall slack for 1 day:D.
Math lecture. Oh thanks to Fukie for lending me calculator. I kept forgetting to bring stuff. ):. Sigh. Math is tough man. I only understand till binomial and a little of APGP. Graphs etc.. GONE CASE!
Then Chem. Realised that I dont understand anything after the first chapter? Ahh. I think all the new things that they taught (not in first intake) I DONT UNDERSTAND! GOSH I AM GOING TO FLUNK MID YEARS NOOooOOO.
MUG MUG MUG. Anyone too?
After school had ODAC training. Circuit-training, and got cut by the track):. Luckily it wasnt deep, but when I wash my hands it felt like burning O.O
Then played CAPTAIN's BALL! Reminded me of good old sec4 days. p6 too. My class girls used to love playing that. Haha. I feel useless in the game though. Seems like I am not doing anything to help them score. Sigh. Once I was the captain and when I stood on the bench it started shaking violently 'cause I was trembling (sounds ridiculous... I couldnt believe it myself also.) and partially 'cause the bench was a little shaky. ):.
Hmm. Then walked home :D. Half an hour walk. Haha. For exercise! I need to jian3 fei2 liao3.
Not going to study later! Hahaha. How cool. I am going to watch TV and play com and listen to music! :D.
YAY ODAC BBQ at YongHou's house tomorrow! Hopefully I wont get lost there. ShiQi go with me please. Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home