=)
260507
Went to Yong Hou’s house for ODAC BBQ! Met Kelly when I alighted from the bus. So coincidental! But she told me she lost her EZ link so we went back to school to find. Luckily someone picked it up and gave to the security guard. (:
Yup so met Shi Qi after that, took bus 81 to White Sands area. We thought it was going to be far, but we reached in like 15-30 minutes so went to walk around the mall and bought marshmallows and chocolate biscuits :D. At 5 we went to the MRT control station area only to see YJ there only. After that Branson came, and both of them stood in the middle of the crowds reading. So hardworking. When was the last time I touched a storybook… LOL.
Then everyone else came (too many to name). Then took bus 88 to Yong Hou’s house. Haha.
Started BBQ-ing. I tried to take pics but pics turned out blurry and ugly. How depressing. I cant take nice pics. Sighhhh. ):. So gave up, went around eating :DDD.
Cant remember most of the stuff right now. Should have blogged earlier. Hmm. Almost everyone got thrown into the pool except a few (I was one of the few! Phew. Thanks to the air-con place that we hid in wahaha.). And a lot of people got cake on their face too ( ‘cause we were celebrating for ODAC May babies!). Speaking of birthdays it’s been a long time since I last celebrated mine. Like more than 3 years ago? ):.
Before going home Hwee and I were like walking around in the pool (by the way it was only 0.5m deep. I wouldn’t even stepped in if it was more than that otherwise.) trying to push a leaf down (it kept floating up) with plastic cups. LOL. No childhood? (x.
________________________________
280507
SCHOOL. Argh this is not holidayyy! ):. Didn’t have time to blow dry my hair (kinda overslept, due to insomnia last night) so went to school with hair down rah. And had to wear specs ‘cause I forgot to buy contacts yesterday. So ugly! ))))):. Didn’t dare look up sian.
Math lecture. Desperately copying.
Physics lecture. Hilarious haha. But interesting and I solved a Physics question on my own which was quite a big achievement. XD.
Chem lecture. TEST! All the facts inside me got jumbled up and I just wrote whatever that came to my mind and hopefully the teacher can read my handwriting. K
then went to buy chocolate waffle with MeiXuan and Rf, ate at the roadside(lol?) then boarded 112 home. (:.
I am addicted to waffles. Chocolate/butter/cheese.
Went to Yong Hou’s house for ODAC BBQ! Met Kelly when I alighted from the bus. So coincidental! But she told me she lost her EZ link so we went back to school to find. Luckily someone picked it up and gave to the security guard. (:
Yup so met Shi Qi after that, took bus 81 to White Sands area. We thought it was going to be far, but we reached in like 15-30 minutes so went to walk around the mall and bought marshmallows and chocolate biscuits :D. At 5 we went to the MRT control station area only to see YJ there only. After that Branson came, and both of them stood in the middle of the crowds reading. So hardworking. When was the last time I touched a storybook… LOL.
Then everyone else came (too many to name). Then took bus 88 to Yong Hou’s house. Haha.
Started BBQ-ing. I tried to take pics but pics turned out blurry and ugly. How depressing. I cant take nice pics. Sighhhh. ):. So gave up, went around eating :DDD.
Cant remember most of the stuff right now. Should have blogged earlier. Hmm. Almost everyone got thrown into the pool except a few (I was one of the few! Phew. Thanks to the air-con place that we hid in wahaha.). And a lot of people got cake on their face too ( ‘cause we were celebrating for ODAC May babies!). Speaking of birthdays it’s been a long time since I last celebrated mine. Like more than 3 years ago? ):.
Before going home Hwee and I were like walking around in the pool (by the way it was only 0.5m deep. I wouldn’t even stepped in if it was more than that otherwise.) trying to push a leaf down (it kept floating up) with plastic cups. LOL. No childhood? (x.
________________________________
280507
SCHOOL. Argh this is not holidayyy! ):. Didn’t have time to blow dry my hair (kinda overslept, due to insomnia last night) so went to school with hair down rah. And had to wear specs ‘cause I forgot to buy contacts yesterday. So ugly! ))))):. Didn’t dare look up sian.
Math lecture. Desperately copying.
Physics lecture. Hilarious haha. But interesting and I solved a Physics question on my own which was quite a big achievement. XD.
Chem lecture. TEST! All the facts inside me got jumbled up and I just wrote whatever that came to my mind and hopefully the teacher can read my handwriting. K
then went to buy chocolate waffle with MeiXuan and Rf, ate at the roadside(lol?) then boarded 112 home. (:.
I am addicted to waffles. Chocolate/butter/cheese.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home