June 01, 2007

=)

Walked around the school soulless today due to insomnia last night. Slept at 2am and woke up at 5.30am. Initially it was all right; I could still make clear sense of my thoughts. It was until when math lecture started that I began to doze off. Zzzz. Ate 2 whole sticks of mini Mentoes. Didn’t help. So all my notes are like so untidy now ):. ‘Cause I start the sentence half awake and end it with eyes less than 0.5cm open. Haha. Law of Diminishing Marginal Returns: - The more sweets you eat, the less effective it is in keeping you awake LOL.

Plain bored.

Had chocolate Pocky and Soya bean milk during break LOL. How many times have I been eating this ‘combination’?

Then principal’s dialogue session. Stoned.

ODAC meeting. Treetop walk cancelled ‘cause there was an accident. ):. I've put up a notice on ODAC board, please check! And my handwriting there is ugly 'cause I wrote it half-asleep, in the hall, propped on my file. Whatever. Haha.

Followed by Chem lecture. No energy to talk or laugh or whatever. Desperately tried to keep eyes open. Sorry to people whom I appeared to be rude at ‘cause I gave monotonous/one-word answers. :.

Argh cant even structure my sentences properly. I need sleep o.0! Eek but don’t wanna waste my time sleeping while I can be surfing the net aka slacking :P.

At 3+ had Chinese oral. (Before and after Oral, bored so doodled on the whiteboard with a purple marker we found.)
PRESENTING. (K I'm lazy to resize the pics...)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kou3 Shi4. (:.
________

It all started with...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DJ with his self-potrait!
________

So I picked up the marker...(Woody added in the eyebrows-.-)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
& it became:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And (I forgot who) said this was me. o.0
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Woody& DJ, great artists!(really.)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's Gersh trying to change my face. >:(
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Into this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
________

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DJ's Eye.
________

Below: The making of Woody's masterpiece.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sadistic. ):.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Above: Woody attempting to write some Jap words.
________

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My flower:D.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Woody's flower.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DJ's flower.
________

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My doodles edited (by Woody again).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Say Hi to the multi-lingual ManTou (by Woody) and the Smiley Sushi(by ME LOL)!

________
Oh and got 26/30 for Chinese Oral! YAY.

Then stayed in school to do a bit of Math with Gersh and Julius before going to get some waffles:D yum. Then took the bus home sweet home.
________

Sigh I cant study at home. Miss the days studying in SAC! Mid years approaching, cant study in school, I am dead, dead, dead. GONER ):. MUST MUG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home