June 05, 2007

=)






I WANNA LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE PIANOOOOOO! (That's been my childhood wish.) Someone teach me on the school piano or sth. Or play it oh please please. ):





OMG I LOVE THIS SONG YAY! xD. (I am abit late, but nevermind! haha.)


Everytime I go to the lockers there will be someone playing the piano downstairs. Gosh I so wanna learn. Never got the chance to, sad.

Ok so had Physics today at 11am. Wasn't listening, can't focus at all. I dont understand anything that's going on! This holidays I need to brush up on my school work. Mr Nordin (First intake Physics teacher.(: He's really nice! I dragged the whole class back for Physics syllabus but he patiently taught me, but the sad thing now is, I only understand the chapter that he taught. LOL.) told me that I sure can make it (for Physics) when I was studying in the canteen afetr school. Argh guilt. I haven't even done a single Physics tutorial.

Study groups are not really working out for me. Its either alone or with selective people who don't talk while studying. Hmm. And the library is too cold to study in haha. I miss the SAC! LOL.


After lessons did homework in the canteen with Weefong and Liling while waiting for Kelly 'cause her lessons end late. Had lunch at Kovan Yoshinoya, then headed back to school to do work in the library.

I am really sick. ):.

No I cant imagine life without school hahaha. Maybe I will go back to school to study 'cause I cant study AT HOME AT ALL ARGHHHH. ):.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home