=)
Haha the previous post was fun. Check out archives! Test ya eyesight. (:.
Lessons again today. I think I am going to miss them when there aren't any. HAHA. So went to school at 9+ today, (I said I was going to be there at 7+... But due to insomnia last night- slept at 3am, and woke up at 5.30am only to remember that I have training at the later part of the day so decided to sleep a little longer) although lessons start at 11am. Went to the canteen to get (more) breakfast, before the class guys came. Guys seem to be earlier than girls, lol! K I am still going to school early tomorrow to study (hopefully) with some of SR1s06(first intake) peeps yay! :D
Oh and Calvin got a nice new camera and I want one too haha. Clarence’s cam is nice too. Why everyone got nice cam harr. Have been thinking of getting one for the past many many days and still can’t decide. Gosh and they started playing with cameras and handphone cam and they kept taking pics of me. *horror. I look ugly in most pics that people take of me. They better delete ok!. :|
First was Math tutorial. Standard graphs. I need a tutor soon. Got back test and got like 14/20. Experiment to see if last minute work helps=success : DDDD. LOL! :P
Then lunch, then Econs tutorial which I was already dozing off at the end of the lesson :|.
After that had ODAC training. Tough. I think I am getting weaker. Need to train! Sigh. Running alone is still ok, but circuit training really drains me out totally. 1 round of circuit and my legs felt like giving way, even Nadia (my ‘twin sis’ LOL) had to help me in walking during recovery. Thanks loads(:. And Daphne kept saying I look dreamy thats 'cause I was half asleep during the whole thing haha. Brain auto-shut. Sigh but how depressing, my efforts to train doesn’t seem to work. 2nd round of circuit and I was fully burned out ):. Sigh sigh sigh.
Then some of us went to get bubble tea after the session. Seems like a schedule! Haha. After every ODAC training must have bubble tea. Chocolate blended ice is nice! I am going to get 1 tomorrow :D.
K so back home, lethargic and backache and sleepy. No mood to do homework at all. Physics tutorial tomorrow. Ahh. That’s my worst subject! Don’t even understand O level Physics. For Os I memorised answers one. Haha!
Still bright awake now, no insomnia again I hope. Oh then a physics textbook will be useful already! Haha!
Nights people.(:.
Lessons again today. I think I am going to miss them when there aren't any. HAHA. So went to school at 9+ today, (I said I was going to be there at 7+... But due to insomnia last night- slept at 3am, and woke up at 5.30am only to remember that I have training at the later part of the day so decided to sleep a little longer) although lessons start at 11am. Went to the canteen to get (more) breakfast, before the class guys came. Guys seem to be earlier than girls, lol! K I am still going to school early tomorrow to study (hopefully) with some of SR1s06(first intake) peeps yay! :D
Oh and Calvin got a nice new camera and I want one too haha. Clarence’s cam is nice too. Why everyone got nice cam harr. Have been thinking of getting one for the past many many days and still can’t decide. Gosh and they started playing with cameras and handphone cam and they kept taking pics of me. *horror. I look ugly in most pics that people take of me. They better delete ok!. :|
First was Math tutorial. Standard graphs. I need a tutor soon. Got back test and got like 14/20. Experiment to see if last minute work helps=success : DDDD. LOL! :P
Then lunch, then Econs tutorial which I was already dozing off at the end of the lesson :|.
After that had ODAC training. Tough. I think I am getting weaker. Need to train! Sigh. Running alone is still ok, but circuit training really drains me out totally. 1 round of circuit and my legs felt like giving way, even Nadia (my ‘twin sis’ LOL) had to help me in walking during recovery. Thanks loads(:. And Daphne kept saying I look dreamy thats 'cause I was half asleep during the whole thing haha. Brain auto-shut. Sigh but how depressing, my efforts to train doesn’t seem to work. 2nd round of circuit and I was fully burned out ):. Sigh sigh sigh.
Then some of us went to get bubble tea after the session. Seems like a schedule! Haha. After every ODAC training must have bubble tea. Chocolate blended ice is nice! I am going to get 1 tomorrow :D.
K so back home, lethargic and backache and sleepy. No mood to do homework at all. Physics tutorial tomorrow. Ahh. That’s my worst subject! Don’t even understand O level Physics. For Os I memorised answers one. Haha!
Still bright awake now, no insomnia again I hope. Oh then a physics textbook will be useful already! Haha!
Nights people.(:.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home