June 08, 2007

=)

Super depressed when I went to school today. Woke up (without the sound of my usual alarm tone) LATE, and Dad was angry with me I think.

All thanks to insomnia. I slept for 4 hours only:|. I know crying doesnt help but I just cant help it. Its not just the cost of the phone, the phone is very precious to me can? All my s06 videos/pics/etc are inside!!! ):

K maybe it wasnt very clear in yesterday's post. Some Indian guy robbed me of my handphone. K Izzy asked me just now if I did curse the person. Haha. I did. I was like saying something like 'to hell with the person who stole my phone, may he get caught, may he get runover' blah while crying at the same time. GOSH I am evil and I am so guilty about it.

Thanks to everyone who was there for me (:. (Clement, Ck, and ESP KELLY(: )

What did I eat today. Hmmm. M&Ms and sweets and chocolate waffle and Mars bar and prata. Sweet stuff, according to Kelly, makes one happy.(:

Went to buy Stabilo pens 'cause I cant afford to slack anymore. [?]


I wanna learn. :|

No more school. Sad. Might go back to mug if I can find someone to. (:. Leave me a message on MSN/friendster or email or call my house. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home