=)
Went to school for Physics tutorial today. Only 5 people from our class turned up. Dont think anyone actually knew there were lessons, 'cause the teachers only posted it as an announcement on Aspire.
So s18 class outing became like 5 people outing. LOL.
Went to Pizza Hut for lunch, then went to Gersh's club for bowling. Should have seen how bad I played. LOL.
Cant bowl, cant run, cant swim, cant play bball, cant dance, cant play piano. Yea agreed, Im bad at everything. What a failure, how depressing.
Walked around after that, then they decided to do some ballet actions at the side of the road. LOL. Then took pics of shoes (wahah so typical!) (:.

Anticlockwise: Mine (Grey), Cvn, Jackson, Gersh, DJ.

BIG STAR LOL.
Then went to NTUC.
Then walked and walked and walked to CHIJ-I-forgot-whats-behind to look at the school compound 'cause Gersh said it is nice. LOL. Cvn and DJ took pics of the school. Then walked some junction. All of them knew their way home except me. Argh. I feel so stupid. After a long 'debate' I finally knew the way (kinda) so took 156 with Cvn and DJ and alighted at the stop near Bowen. Then walked home. So scared can. Argh. I never dared walk home alone/ take bus 101 after that incident happened. Useless me. ):.
Going to school to study tomorrow since its liek less than 2 weeks to Mids. And I haven's started in anything. Holiday homework undone, revision untouched. I am going to flunk Mids. GP's already a goner. Sigh. Going early 'cause this way I can get a ride from Dad since he's on his way to work. Which means I do not have to take bus HAHA.
Stupid fears.
BTW. Please help me do this survey. Thanks (:.
CLICK
So s18 class outing became like 5 people outing. LOL.
Went to Pizza Hut for lunch, then went to Gersh's club for bowling. Should have seen how bad I played. LOL.
Walked around after that, then they decided to do some ballet actions at the side of the road. LOL. Then took pics of shoes (wahah so typical!) (:.

Anticlockwise: Mine (Grey), Cvn, Jackson, Gersh, DJ.

BIG STAR LOL.
Then went to NTUC.
Then walked and walked and walked to CHIJ-I-forgot-whats-behind to look at the school compound 'cause Gersh said it is nice. LOL. Cvn and DJ took pics of the school. Then walked some junction. All of them knew their way home except me. Argh. I feel so stupid. After a long 'debate' I finally knew the way (kinda) so took 156 with Cvn and DJ and alighted at the stop near Bowen. Then walked home. So scared can. Argh. I never dared walk home alone/ take bus 101 after that incident happened. Useless me. ):.
Going to school to study tomorrow since its liek less than 2 weeks to Mids. And I haven's started in anything. Holiday homework undone, revision untouched. I am going to flunk Mids. GP's already a goner. Sigh. Going early 'cause this way I can get a ride from Dad since he's on his way to work. Which means I do not have to take bus HAHA.
BTW. Please help me do this survey. Thanks (:.
CLICK

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home