=)
I AM CONTACTACTABLE!
But I dont have any numbers so I dont know who you are, please leave ya name. (: Thanks!
K went to school to study today. MUG MUG MUG! Where's the study group? All sleepyheads man. -_-. LOL. For like 6 hours then went to Compass to meet Mummy so that I can get a replacement SIM card. I want a phone badly too! Currently using my old phone which is like.. OLD. No camera no bluetooth no mp3. Nothing.
Bored just now so Cvn intro-ed this game to me and Gersh. LOL. Quite fun but my fingers hurt luh. LOL. Screenshots! (Lazy to resize. Like that can see better also mah. Tsk tsk. (: )

US in the TOP 3 postions WEE! :D *CLAPS for Gersh. LOL.

ME in the FIRST YAY (:! *CLAPS MYSELF.

Me 2nd, Cvn first! *CLAPS for Cvn.
LOL.
I want an Mp3 now, now, now, now, now! :|
RAHH.
HAHA.
But I dont have any numbers so I dont know who you are, please leave ya name. (: Thanks!
K went to school to study today. MUG MUG MUG! Where's the study group? All sleepyheads man. -_-. LOL. For like 6 hours then went to Compass to meet Mummy so that I can get a replacement SIM card. I want a phone badly too! Currently using my old phone which is like.. OLD. No camera no bluetooth no mp3. Nothing.
Bored just now so Cvn intro-ed this game to me and Gersh. LOL. Quite fun but my fingers hurt luh. LOL. Screenshots! (Lazy to resize. Like that can see better also mah. Tsk tsk. (: )

US in the TOP 3 postions WEE! :D *CLAPS for Gersh. LOL.

ME in the FIRST YAY (:! *CLAPS MYSELF.

Me 2nd, Cvn first! *CLAPS for Cvn.
LOL.
I want an Mp3 now, now, now, now, now! :|
RAHH.
HAHA.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home