June 16, 2007

=)

Argh so wasted!
Mum said I was supposed to stay at home today ‘cause she was going out. In the end she didn’t. Gosh. So I wasted my time at home when I could be in school studying. Argh. And I slept till 11am! Wasted like 3 hours! RAH.
OK never mind, think I need some sleep too. Been sleeping for 4 hours per day only and YJ said I got bigger eye-bags than him. Oh well. ):.
So yesterday.
Went jogging with Kelly, YJ, Gerald and Daniel(Kelly’s classmate) at Serangoon stadium. (:. YJ and Gerald sprinted all the way? Daniel did something like endurance. Kelly and I couldn’t take it after 3 rounds… haha. But it began to rain anyway so we stopped.
Got drenched, took shelter under a block of flats. Went to Kelly’s house to change (:. Then went to meet the guys at S11, before going to Mac for breakfast. Met Andrew (how do I put it, ex-manager?), and he asked me how was life and everything. So yep. Quite a surprise! Lol.
After that Kelly, YJ and I took 101. Went back to school first ‘cause there was ODAC meeting.
After the meeting, joined s06 (Kelly, YJ, Weefong, Shawn and Liling) study group! (:.Didn’t study much ‘cause I was very tired. Went to play piano instead :D. Kelly taught me some simple songs. Haha thanks Kelly! I never thought I could play (even though it was quite bad, lol!) . I wanna learn how to play so badly. Liling is the pro grade 7 one. So good!
Hmm. Then we had lunch at the coffeeshop near school, followed by playground-time. The kid-in-us is still there. (:.
Weefong left ‘cause she had something on, and we went back to school and did some studying.
All went home at around 6+, so went to join ODAC study group:D. Tried to use YuanLin’s laptop to create a Friendster group thrice but failed. -_- . Something wrong with my account I guess.
Then Fukie taught Izzy and I Physics. Realized that I actually understand concepts but I don’t know how to apply it to questions. How depressing. ):. 9 days (if I am not wrong?) to Mids and there seems to be no improvement! Dieeee. I am going to flunk Mids! Noooooo. And I am going to waste time at home today. Gosh. ):. So guilty.
Hmm. The s18 study group seems to be gone, no? Lol.
WOO I am becoming a full-time nerd! YAY.
Ohya. Do help me do my test! (: (:. Haha. LL said my fav animal is PENGUIN?! LOL.
Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home