=)
Omgosh my com is like superrrr laggy now, what I type appears like 3 seconds later ):.
K so went to I-forgot-where for the CitiRun thing today! The place was packed man. Met Jerald (1s06!) there. So coincidental! Surprisingly he can recognise me in specs. During first intake I only wore specs like once? Never mind... Haha.
Hmm. At the Zouk carpark (starting place) it was like PACKED. Gosh. Couldn't breathe luh. Snapped a few shots from above my head. Haha. People behind must be thinking how come there is a camera in the air!:D When we finally reached the starting point I guess 5 minutes had already passed. Lost the people infront along the way. So walked a looonnnggg distance with Yuanlin, Isaac, Hwee and Aaron before we actually ran. Took a lot of random pics along the way.
Ran at the last part of the run 'cause we were running out of time (gotta meet at a specific time). Yep. Then went to get 100Plus (*JOY) and a banana -_-. I got a 'banana split'! Cool.
Shall upload pics some other day. Uber tired.
Then went for dinner at I-forgot-where (OK I admit I am very bad at remembering things especially directions and stuff). Went to have Mac with Hwee 'cause we felt like eating fast food. The others ate at the Food Junction. After that fukie appeared ( and I was like EH? Lol.) and some of us took the train down to PS to have pastamania. Didnt eat, watctched the others eat and folded paper cranes (always do that when I am bored) first with receipts then with notes $. LOL. Pics in Hwee's phone 'cause my cam ran out of batt. Rahh.
Then home sweet home. Uber tired right now I may fall asleep at the com any moment craps I cant think properly headache and my Dad may scold me any minute so CIAOS people!
K so went to I-forgot-where for the CitiRun thing today! The place was packed man. Met Jerald (1s06!) there. So coincidental! Surprisingly he can recognise me in specs. During first intake I only wore specs like once? Never mind... Haha.
Hmm. At the Zouk carpark (starting place) it was like PACKED. Gosh. Couldn't breathe luh. Snapped a few shots from above my head. Haha. People behind must be thinking how come there is a camera in the air!:D When we finally reached the starting point I guess 5 minutes had already passed. Lost the people infront along the way. So walked a looonnnggg distance with Yuanlin, Isaac, Hwee and Aaron before we actually ran. Took a lot of random pics along the way.
Ran at the last part of the run 'cause we were running out of time (gotta meet at a specific time). Yep. Then went to get 100Plus (*JOY) and a banana -_-. I got a 'banana split'! Cool.
Shall upload pics some other day. Uber tired.
Then went for dinner at I-forgot-where (OK I admit I am very bad at remembering things especially directions and stuff). Went to have Mac with Hwee 'cause we felt like eating fast food. The others ate at the Food Junction. After that fukie appeared ( and I was like EH? Lol.) and some of us took the train down to PS to have pastamania. Didnt eat, watctched the others eat and folded paper cranes (always do that when I am bored) first with receipts then with notes $. LOL. Pics in Hwee's phone 'cause my cam ran out of batt. Rahh.
Then home sweet home. Uber tired right now I may fall asleep at the com any moment craps I cant think properly headache and my Dad may scold me any minute so CIAOS people!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home