June 29, 2007

=)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PHYSICS DOWN!

Gosh I can believe I fell asleep while studying yesterday night/this morning. Never mind. Now its OVER! I just hope the results turn out fine. I dont wanna disappoint Mr Nordin. ):.

Was chatting with a friend over the phone 2 days ago, and she said:"I thought you were the kind that I can talk about anything with." 'Cause she said it feels very distant talking to me. Maybe. I think everyone feels this way dont they. Sigh. Am already trying my best to open up to people. Haha. A few years ago I can live without talking for days.

HAHAHAH. Ok so MID YEARS ARE LIKE OVER! *JOY:D

First thing I did after school was to go collect chocolate:D (haha thanks DJ. Gersh where is mine? :@ LOL.) then rushed home to use the com. Dont feel like going out.

Kinda weird now I have nothing to do.

Shall go play isketch:D.



LOL watch this! The blue monster is cute:D.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
WHOAAAAA!


_____isketch~


iwin!
:D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home