=)
4 papers down! The joy. :D
Chem today is like gone case. Hahahaha. Last 1 minute and I still had 10 MCQs blank. I can do them but there just wasn't enough time so I was like 'Hmm. A/B/C/D'? Tikam. *Shades.
At least Math was Ok. I think I can at least get a B! :D
Econs yesterday... I cant remember. Guess I wrote whatever that came to my mind. And the handwriting was terrible. :| During Chinese paper I was yawning throughout.
So yep I have 2 days of golidays till the next(AND LAST!) paper! JOY.
After school went to Hougang Mall to have lunch and to walk-walk.
Hmm. Come to think of it I kinda enjoy studying. Maybe it puts my mind off things for a while. And gaining new knowledge is fun! I sound nerdy LOL. Maybe I am (Especially with the specs on and everything now)! :X
Ohya. Brought backpack to school today haha! Been long since I carried one. Since everyone seems to change to carrying backpacks I thought I shall join in the.. uhm. trend? Haha. Cool. And I injured my wrist too so I didnt want to risk doing the same to my back. Exam period you know... *even more nerdy.
STUDYING IS FUN! :D
WAHAHAHA.
ALL THE BEST FOR MID YEARS PEOPLE. :D
Chem today is like gone case. Hahahaha. Last 1 minute and I still had 10 MCQs blank. I can do them but there just wasn't enough time so I was like 'Hmm. A/B/C/D'? Tikam. *Shades.
At least Math was Ok. I think I can at least get a B! :D
Econs yesterday... I cant remember. Guess I wrote whatever that came to my mind. And the handwriting was terrible. :| During Chinese paper I was yawning throughout.
So yep I have 2 days of golidays till the next(AND LAST!) paper! JOY.
After school went to Hougang Mall to have lunch and to walk-walk.
Hmm. Come to think of it I kinda enjoy studying. Maybe it puts my mind off things for a while. And gaining new knowledge is fun! I sound nerdy LOL. Maybe I am (Especially with the specs on and everything now)! :X
Ohya. Brought backpack to school today haha! Been long since I carried one. Since everyone seems to change to carrying backpacks I thought I shall join in the.. uhm. trend? Haha. Cool. And I injured my wrist too so I didnt want to risk doing the same to my back. Exam period you know... *even more nerdy.
STUDYING IS FUN! :D
WAHAHAHA.
ALL THE BEST FOR MID YEARS PEOPLE. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home