=)
GOLIDAYS: noun. The good old days we play Goli.*
*Goli: noun. Marbles.
That was defined by DJ. You can find it in Gersh's dictionary. Hahaha. K actually it was a typo luh. See... 'G' is 'H' 's neighbour on the keyboard...
LOL. Had fun studying today(: !
Well still going school to study tomorrow. Physics the day after! Craps. Worst subject. But never mind, I will work extra hard! And Mr Nordin (First intake Physics teacher) says:
(First intake)
"You ar, dont know anything then say you know everything."
(Second intake)
"You ar, know everything then say you dont know anything."
Gosh. But seriously, I dont know anything. Or maybe I do afterall? A classmate told me that actually I know but I think I dont. Confusing. :S.
Off ta studyayeeeee Physics!
8-).
I may/may not revert back to normal after exams HAHAHAA.
*Goli: noun. Marbles.
That was defined by DJ. You can find it in Gersh's dictionary. Hahaha. K actually it was a typo luh. See... 'G' is 'H' 's neighbour on the keyboard...
LOL. Had fun studying today(: !
Well still going school to study tomorrow. Physics the day after! Craps. Worst subject. But never mind, I will work extra hard! And Mr Nordin (First intake Physics teacher) says:
(First intake)
"You ar, dont know anything then say you know everything."
(Second intake)
"You ar, know everything then say you dont know anything."
Gosh. But seriously, I dont know anything. Or maybe I do afterall? A classmate told me that actually I know but I think I dont. Confusing. :S.
Off ta studyayeeeee Physics!
8-).
I may/may not revert back to normal after exams HAHAHAA.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home