July 03, 2007

=)

ARGH! I have soo many things to say but my head is like hollow now. *knocks. Due to lack of sleep ):. Dumb GP. K and I still havent finished yet 'cause I fell asleep while doing it halfway just now and my pen almost leaked the whole fulscap blue. Luckily I woke up, so decided to come use the com! Upload.

Yesterday... GERALD'S BIRTHDAY! Went out to celebrate! First met Kelly and Gerald at Bishan, then had Pastamania. After that took MRT to CityHall and met Liling there. We walked around Suntec a while, then Liling said she gotta go for tution so yep. Then Gerald said DJ was joining us. So walked walked walked... Was in the arcade when YJ came. Then walked walked walked. Then sang birthday song at Subway with makeshift cakes (muffins) and candles(prettx or something like that?) haha! So nice of Kelly:D. Took neos!

Haha. Sickening I cant remember anything much. If only I blogged yesterday. NO if only the com was in my room luh. Haha.

Today... Went to school and kept dozing off in every class. Thanks Liling, Victoria, Gersh, Zen, Fukie, Mengyeow, Branson, Gerald, Yesheng, Jiawen for the bdae wishes! :D ( I hope I didnt miss anyone out, cant think properly now. If I did I'm so terribly sorry!)

I think I am going to disappoint alot of people with my results. Oh well.

Still lazy to upload pics here. Nevermind.

(: (: (:!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home