=)
Eek there was something wrong with my blog yesterday so I cant blog. ):
Screwed up the ODAC gallery yesterday so currently attempting to solve all the probs. Wish me good luck! I am quite bad at all these. Hahahaha.
So yesterday, went out with DY, Jack, Julius, Gersh! DJ joined us later on.

Jackson, DY :D

Julius, Gersh :D
Awww. Sweet pics! I am airritatinggood photographer *grins. K so BHB. :X
After that we walked around... and guess what I saw: Mr Diva (Our Math teacher)'s SHOP!

I want some cosmetics! Will I get some if I get an 'A' for Math?
So we went to Dhoby Ghaut area to play pool. (:

They said this was something-9-balls I am not sure... I dont know how to play.

Jackson the Pro!

Julius (just as Pro)!

Gersh(camera-shy)!

Screen capture from video :D. Thats GERSH.
Hahaha its great hanging out with them. (:
Ohyes. More pics! Playground times (:.

Me, Meixuan and most of the s18 guys!

In conclusion, guys like Converse shoes.

Our stuff.

Hehe we dont care! :P

Resting. (:

Ice & Melt?! Haha.

Henry in mid-air!

Meixuan.

Woody.

Some spongebob thing on the ground (Clarence thought me how to use Macro!)

Cvn.

Cvn walks off after he founds out Clarence was taking pic...

Gersh. (Still camera-shy)

Swing-swing.

3MF! WE ROCK :D (See we even appear on walls) LOL.
*P.S. That shop is not really Mr Diva's shop BTW. Or maybe it is, who knows? Hahaha.
Screwed up the ODAC gallery yesterday so currently attempting to solve all the probs. Wish me good luck! I am quite bad at all these. Hahahaha.
So yesterday, went out with DY, Jack, Julius, Gersh! DJ joined us later on.

Jackson, DY :D

Julius, Gersh :D
Awww. Sweet pics! I am a
After that we walked around... and guess what I saw: Mr Diva (Our Math teacher)'s SHOP!

I want some cosmetics! Will I get some if I get an 'A' for Math?
So we went to Dhoby Ghaut area to play pool. (:

They said this was something-9-balls I am not sure... I dont know how to play.

Jackson the Pro!

Julius (just as Pro)!

Gersh(camera-shy)!

Screen capture from video :D. Thats GERSH.
Hahaha its great hanging out with them. (:
Ohyes. More pics! Playground times (:.

Me, Meixuan and most of the s18 guys!

In conclusion, guys like Converse shoes.

Our stuff.

Hehe we dont care! :P

Resting. (:

Ice & Melt?! Haha.

Henry in mid-air!

Meixuan.

Woody.

Some spongebob thing on the ground (Clarence thought me how to use Macro!)

Cvn.

Cvn walks off after he founds out Clarence was taking pic...

Gersh. (Still camera-shy)

Swing-swing.

3MF! WE ROCK :D (See we even appear on walls) LOL.
*P.S. That shop is not really Mr Diva's shop BTW. Or maybe it is, who knows? Hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home