July 06, 2007

=)

I suck at everything.
They must be smirking.
At all of my failures.
Havent they finally suceeded.
Stop asking, stop asking.
Break it up.


_______________

Today...
Boring lessons and all. Maybe except PE. I got Bronze for NAPFA and therefore I have to retake. Crap. Then I ran 5 rounds without stopping. Cool. Ran with Jacyln for last 2 rounds. Totally exhausted. I wanted to go on and on. After that I almost fainted. Ended up coughing and feeling very dizzy. Luckily Liling was there, thanks(:. So lessons. Cant concentrate, nothing goes in. Just kept stoning and moving around like a zombie argh. It's been feeling like that every day nowadays. Sorry people been feeling down. And sorry to people who tried to cheer me up but I kinda gave the cold shoulder.

Lunch time, DY asked me if I wanted bubbletea. So most of us went out to get one. After that they went to the playground to play. Seeing them play really cheered me up a lot(:. I have no idea why though. Yesterday they went to play too. Wanted to blog about it but forgot to click the POST button. Lol. So yep. Photoes might be uploaded on some web. Any to recommend? Easy to use ones, for noob like me luh hahaha.

After school there was ODAC<3! Cool. GH and I was supposed to conduct the training today. Argh. I screwed up everything. Always do. Sigh. Luckily got GH and DY. But overall I really hoped everyone enjoyed it. (:

Ohya before that Gerald and Victoria came to SR! OMG they cheered me up so much too. I MISSED THEM SO MUCH! EVERYONE IN S6. Gosh. We took pics and all. MISSES MISSES MISSES. Next class outing... hopefully everyone turns up. Tentatively 9 Aug, lets all go watch fireworks ok? (:.

(:.

Gosh I so want to stay cheerful. I hate spreading my sadness around. Ok. I ain't sad about anything like BGR or whatever(Jerald(s18) &woody dont anyhow say luh LOL:P.), its just this heavy feeling I dont know how to put it.
(:(:(:.

Yay maybe going out 2mr~! *Cheery.

Or maybe the pics... some other blog post hopefully (:.
Or I can send you all the pics! Leave me a msg or something thanks(:.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home