July 10, 2007

=)

Yea I so agree.
My life was like so screwed up ever since a month or so ago.
I dont know what turned me around.
I think its MY GREAT FRIENDS around. (:
Just their presence is enough.
1s18 & 1s06 & ODAC. Loves!:D


Oh yes yesterday we had this song dedication thing set up in the canteen by the AVA club (I guess?) to help raise funds. So Jerald (s18) went to dedicate to DY a song, (I forgot what) and the dedication was like funny (something 'My dearest... I love you.. etc.')! Guess alomost the whole canteen heard it man. Haha! So DY dedicated 'I dont love You' back to Jerald (s18). LOL.

Must put '(s18)' 'cause there are too many Jerald-s around.

PE rocked yesterday. I just wanna keep running forever. Hahaha. Is fun ok. I am still feeling sick that I got a Bronze for NAPFA. Its like I got 2A and a B (5 seconds less to A) and just because I failed the other 2 I got a Bronze. Not even Silver. ):

Then CL Oral. I am glad everyone thinks it is ok. My voice came out all trembly. Screwed up again.

Haha. Today. I continue to live like a walking zombie. At least it wasnt as bad as before when I doze off every single lecture and tutorial class. Today I only dozed off during PW.

Rest of the day... was ok. I cant remember anyway. So yep and during asssembly (is this what you call it?) we had some talk and Kelly was called up on stage! Poor her. Got 'volunteered' by her classmates.

After school, hanged around, went to see some teachers for some stuff. Saw Kelly playing Tchokball ( I guess thats the way its spelt...) (:. Then went home.

Felt a bit down, sat down at the sofa and stoned for an hour, then went to gobble down dinner and bread and water bleh.

No mood to do homework. I worked so hard and the results turned out like ____.
Blank. Bleh. I dont believe it.

Never mind. With failure people work harder to prevent the same thing from happening alright, so I will be more determined to work hard!!! (: (sounds like GP.)

Argh but seriously demotivated now helpppp.

I've gotta learn pick myself up.

Trying so hard to.

Ohya nothing to do with BGR or whatever ok.

Cheery!

I love my friends.

Hahaha. Random.

Listen to some of my fav songs. (:



ENJOY! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home