=)
Waking up to find another day
The moon got lost again last night
But now the sun has finally had its say
I guess I feel alright.
-Gwen Stefani [Four in The Morning]
___________________________
Gosh. Recently been hearing this guy playing Zanarkland (If Im not wrong) from FFX on the school piano. I so wanna learn!
Ok so far I have found a person who could play It Ends Tonight but she forgot how to. RAH!
May I have free piano lessons? (:
The moon got lost again last night
But now the sun has finally had its say
I guess I feel alright.
-Gwen Stefani [Four in The Morning]
___________________________
Gosh. Recently been hearing this guy playing Zanarkland (If Im not wrong) from FFX on the school piano. I so wanna learn!
Ok so far I have found a person who could play It Ends Tonight but she forgot how to. RAH!
May I have free piano lessons? (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home