July 26, 2007

=)

I try so hard can't seem to get away from misery
man I try so hard
will always be a victim of these streets
it aint my fault cuz I...
tried to get away but trouble follows me
and still I try so hard
hoping one day you'll come and rescue me
but until then, I'll be posted up right here in sleet hail snow




Ohyea. School was ok. Had splitting headache early in the morning. Stayed back after school alone to do Chem. Dont mind staying back alone but I need an mp3 gosh. And a harddisk. And camera batteries. And Stabilo color pens. I sound like a geek. Nerd. HAHAHA.

Boredom. Muttons to Midnight is nice! Listen 10pm to 2am on 98.7FM. HAHAHA the best study companion.

:D.

I cant sleep.


You know nothing come easy, you gotta try real real hard, I tried hard...but I guess I
gotta try harder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home