=)
VOTE VOTE VOTE please! Help me decide hahaha. Actually I am 70% for the idea of getting one but I am so broke T_T.
Hehe. Alright today was ok. Found Newsweek on my table when I woke up this morning. The cover page was on Second Life (interesting!) so I brought it along with me on the way to school to read. It's a game, whereby people live in somrthing like a virtual world. Self-explanatory. Browsed through the website just now and was wondering of I shall join. I might get addicted. Oh well... maybe not. Its.. a bit like Habbo? Just that Habbo is a 'cute' version I guess. Gosh. The temptation to click. ):
Today... Well Econs was good :D. Interesting. But I forgot to bring my lecture notes. ):. And I was sitting right at the front. Luckily the lecturer didnt see.
What else... I cant remember.
(almost) Fell asleep during PW.
Assembly was great. Motivational talk. :D Wow. Some guy earned $10. Wahaha.
After school, stayed back a while to do Chem. Finished the remedial practice questions. Regret. i think I dont have enough time to catch up. Should have started with all these studying ever since first intake. Constant revision... at least it wont be so difficult now.
Sigh. Should I go HK?
Hmm. I find that the way I blog is the way I talk. Gosh. Yep.
Keep making stupid blunders nowadays, fukie say got 4 reasons to murder me in school. LOL. Sorry! :X I shall steer clear of him.
Hahaha.
Face down in the dirt, she said,
this doesn't hurt, she said,
I finally had enough.
-Face Down by THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS.
Another FAV! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home