July 29, 2007

=)

Credits to Clarence for the story on our PW Google document :D

A long time ago, there lived a funny little beaver, Jocksun in the town of Beaventon. Old grandma beaver,WUnchun, was ill and little one had to deliver some freshly baked muffins to her. He put on his trusty old red coat and headed out to the Jumping Village where old grandma lives.

On the way,....

The big bad wolf, DeniYai, who loves beaverly meat, followed BEaver to Grandma's home.



"Hi GRandma!! I am Jocksun, your grandson beaver! I have muffins for u!"

The big bad wolf tried to sound as much as Grandma WunChun would and replied,

"I am here! Glaaad to see you! woooof you come over?"



"What big EARS you have!"

"Oh to hear you with.."



Before another question could be asked,

DeniYai jumped out and tried to...



but.. Pauyine jumps in with an axe, sliced off DEniyai;s ears and SAVED THE DAY!!

yay...


*CLAPCLAP.


WHY AM I THE GRANDMA?

CLARENCE!!!!!!! RAH! LOL.

K actually we were supposed to try out the web, so the teacher gave us this sample paragraph to type. And it was about beaver something. Think it was on a family with the surname Beaver. Then a few days later I found this story posted there. Creative?! LOL!


(Almost) Home alone today. Everyone's out. :D *clapclap. Haha. Wanted to go buy my mp3 but I kinda forgot. ):. last week the police came to look for me but I was in school. And now they didnt come anymore. No chance to identify the robber. Urgh!

Currently doing PW.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home