August 09, 2007

=)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1s06 <3

Outing with 1s06 @ Vivo! Photoes please view gallery. Heh. Been long since we met up... Missed all of them so much! Sad it wasnt 'full attendance' oh well.

First we walked and we walked and we walked for around one hour aimlessly. Then we decided to have lunch at Carl's Junior. Yum I love Western Bacon Cheeseburger :D. Took pics! After that we went outside. took more pics with the help of a passer-by family. Haha. Then Rachel left. After that was pool. Didnt know how to play so just sat around. Took pics on Kelly's camera (she havent sent me yet, pics up later!(: ) until the person-in-charge there said cannot take pic. LOL. That time I went to some pool place can take lei, got people bring DSLR some more. LOL!

While the rest were playing, Kelly, Hwee and I went to walk walk. After that we joined them (the game ended like so fast?!) then Victoria left, and we continued walking around. Yepyep. Went to ActionCity and MiniToons etc too. Why did ActionCity open itself next to its rival firm? Substitutes ya know. Look at the mushrooms they sell. How different are they? Tsktsk. Ok but they had a promotional gimmick- breakdancing outside its shop + leh-long leh-long on the loud speaker like a mini pasar malam which scares their customers away I think. People want to go in dont dare go in, people want to come out dont dare come out HAHAHA. :P

Yep. I missed all of them so. ):

School is hectic. I need to study. Where is the motivation?


Ohyep. Thanksgiving ROCKS. (: Thanks SRJC teachers! I couldnt 'high' anyway. I never got. Hmm. Exceot first O I guess. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home