August 24, 2007

=)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Riyanti's Teddy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sick guy (LOL JK).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jerald & DY, acting cute? :P!

Teachers thought we were going crazy 'cause of studying that we brought soft toys to school. The Moriji [Orange] and the Torto [tortoise] is MINE! (*big fat exclamation mark) <3

Mere boredom. I shouldnt bring them to school anymore, people just throw them around RAH! ):

Yea I guess all of us are going crazy. 33 days to promos, havent started on anything, distractions, cant concentrate, viscious cycle [cant do hw>sleep late>go to school feeling tired>cant concentrate>keep falling asleep>dont understand whats going on in class>cant do hw], blah, crap, stress, LETHARGY.

& I walk around school like a living zombie everyday.

Ohyea. WOo. Studied Did homework today. Initially there was ODAC study group. Joined them a while then all of them left, so stayed to do homework till 8.30PM. Wanted to perservere till 9 but was totally drained. Met Pauline(primary school friend) on the bus on my way home.

Boring post. I wrote a whole lot of crap for GP essay test today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home