=)
I am blogging twice today.
& I hate the feeling of waking up every morning feeling guilty that I slept
& I hate struggling to keep awake during lessons
& I need something to boost my appetite
the lethargy; I feel like taking a day off school just to sleep, have a good lunch, good dinner, and nobody in the house for goodness sake.
No homework, no exams, no stress, no noise, no distractions,
So tired, so tired.

Let the original demand curve for sleep be Do. Let the original supply curve for sleep be S. When demand for sleep increases due to super long time tables and upcoming promos, the demand curve shifts to the right from Do to D1. At equilibrium Eo, the quantity exchanged is OQ0 and (price/lethargy level?) is OPo. At the original (price/lethargy level?) OPo, a shortage of qoQ2 occurs. This exerts an upward pressure on (price/lethargy level?) as some students (consumers?) are willing and able to pay a higher (price/lethargy level?). At a higher price, some students (consumers?) are not willing and able to pay a higher (price/lethargy level?) thus they reduce their quantity demanded. This will continue until a new equilibrium is reached at E1. The (price/lethargy level?) is higher and the quantity exchanged is higher. (I forgot to put arrows)
Evaluation: In this case, the demand for sleep is relatively price inelastic due to the lack of substitutes and that it is a necessity thus blah blah blah.
Note: Please do not take this as a model essay/paragraph/ whatever.
& I hate the feeling of waking up every morning feeling guilty that I slept
& I hate struggling to keep awake during lessons
& I need something to boost my appetite
the lethargy; I feel like taking a day off school just to sleep, have a good lunch, good dinner, and nobody in the house for goodness sake.
No homework, no exams, no stress, no noise, no distractions,
So tired, so tired.

Let the original demand curve for sleep be Do. Let the original supply curve for sleep be S. When demand for sleep increases due to super long time tables and upcoming promos, the demand curve shifts to the right from Do to D1. At equilibrium Eo, the quantity exchanged is OQ0 and (price/lethargy level?) is OPo. At the original (price/lethargy level?) OPo, a shortage of qoQ2 occurs. This exerts an upward pressure on (price/lethargy level?) as some students (consumers?) are willing and able to pay a higher (price/lethargy level?). At a higher price, some students (consumers?) are not willing and able to pay a higher (price/lethargy level?) thus they reduce their quantity demanded. This will continue until a new equilibrium is reached at E1. The (price/lethargy level?) is higher and the quantity exchanged is higher. (I forgot to put arrows)
Evaluation: In this case, the demand for sleep is relatively price inelastic due to the lack of substitutes and that it is a necessity thus blah blah blah.
Note: Please do not take this as a model essay/paragraph/ whatever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home