=)
Oh man the police called me jusy now to ask if I still recognise the person who snatched my phone.
Ironically I just bought my new phone yesterday (which made me so broke T_T).
OMG that means they have suspects, I may get my darling phone back soon!!! Hopefully that is. Ok I dont mind having 2 phones muahaha. No I want my W850i back. It cost me a bomb. I dont think my memory card and everything is there already anyway. Sigh.
Never mind.

ODAC EXCO <3

All our rubber duckies + our dear president's head. -_-

Neoprints! (Scanned & cropped one uploaded on Friendster)
So yep CIP @ Orchard today with ODAC Excos (:. Wasnt a great fun 'cause I couldnt sell anything. Strangely I cant seem to approach people, unlike last saturday @ Parkway (Konoai CIP). Walked up and down the same street for 1 hour, decided to message friends for help. Deepest apologies to Gersh and DY and Clement for disturbing... Hmm. I think $10 for a cert is way too ex (remember I am broke, haha). Yep but thanks to Clement and his friend Cindy for helping T_T! Was so depressed I couldnt sell any.
Yep hope they win the Duck race (on 090907) alright. (:
Thanks!
Oh yes yay I am selected to go HK! 4 out of 20's from 1s18 :D.(All of us are going together!) We rule! Hehehe. *grins. But I dont even know if my parents allow haha.
Gosh I think I have SPA tomorrow and I havent studied.
And piles of tutorials undone,
And I want to do up the noticeboard,
And the website,
And there;s something on Aspire that I needa print,
And upcoming tests,
And etc, etc, etc which I cant remember.
But before I go...
Pics I took a few days ago

If never bring ke1 ben3 is zhu1 tou2! (Drawn by Our chinese teacher! :D)
[While rushing through Chinese compo, I realised:]

Got Xiao3 qiang1 in the dictionary

And Bi4 hu3. GROSS!

Then Lixuan said this should be zhou4 wen2 instead of jiu3 wo1. LOL!

Definition of Me. (Credits to Riyanti for prop and Pauline for hand haha)
[During ODAC `170807]

The red squeaky monster (Belongs to Isaac)

Solitude

BOO!
LOL.
Played game on Cvn's blog.

*clap clap clap.[click to play]
Hehe. :X
Ironically I just bought my new phone yesterday (which made me so broke T_T).
OMG that means they have suspects, I may get my darling phone back soon!!! Hopefully that is. Ok I dont mind having 2 phones muahaha. No I want my W850i back. It cost me a bomb. I dont think my memory card and everything is there already anyway. Sigh.
Never mind.

ODAC EXCO <3

All our rubber duckies + our dear president's head. -_-

Neoprints! (Scanned & cropped one uploaded on Friendster)
So yep CIP @ Orchard today with ODAC Excos (:. Wasnt a great fun 'cause I couldnt sell anything. Strangely I cant seem to approach people, unlike last saturday @ Parkway (Konoai CIP). Walked up and down the same street for 1 hour, decided to message friends for help. Deepest apologies to Gersh and DY and Clement for disturbing... Hmm. I think $10 for a cert is way too ex (remember I am broke, haha). Yep but thanks to Clement and his friend Cindy for helping T_T! Was so depressed I couldnt sell any.
Yep hope they win the Duck race (on 090907) alright. (:
Thanks!
Oh yes yay I am selected to go HK! 4 out of 20's from 1s18 :D.(All of us are going together!) We rule! Hehehe. *grins. But I dont even know if my parents allow haha.
Gosh I think I have SPA tomorrow and I havent studied.
And piles of tutorials undone,
And I want to do up the noticeboard,
And the website,
And there;s something on Aspire that I needa print,
And upcoming tests,
And etc, etc, etc which I cant remember.
But before I go...
Pics I took a few days ago

If never bring ke1 ben3 is zhu1 tou2! (Drawn by Our chinese teacher! :D)
[While rushing through Chinese compo, I realised:]

Got Xiao3 qiang1 in the dictionary

And Bi4 hu3. GROSS!

Then Lixuan said this should be zhou4 wen2 instead of jiu3 wo1. LOL!

Definition of Me. (Credits to Riyanti for prop and Pauline for hand haha)
[During ODAC `170807]

The red squeaky monster (Belongs to Isaac)

Solitude

BOO!
LOL.
Played game on Cvn's blog.

*clap clap clap.[click to play]
Hehe. :X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home