=)
Wooo!
the joy of being home early.
Wow its been looonnnggg since I feel the Sun shining down on me on my way home. Normally its either late evening or night before I step out of college.
HEH so happy. Was half asleep throughout the whole day, struggling to keep awake ('s been like that since I-dont-know-when, everyday I walk around like a living zombie).
Brought Moriji to school today for the fun of it.Almost everyone asked me why. Apparently some think its weird to bring a soft toy to school. Hmm. In Bowen a lot of people do that isnt it? I used to do that in 1s06 times. Misses.
& 1s18 insists that Moriji is a carrot.
It is an ORANGE OK! (: HAHA!
Havent been studying since I-dont-know-when. Lethargy, drained, sick, tired.
How am I going to make it to J2. And I wanna go HK! ):
I must start studying later.
Ohyea and yesterday was the last ODAC training. Stand down before Promos. Mixed feelings. Sad 'cause no more training, happy 'cause no more training (OOPS), guilt 'cause I havent done anything to the notoceboard and web yet, shucks. ): I had so much things to say yesterday but couldnt access to Blogger ):.
But ODAC ROCKS BIG TIME, EVERYTIME, FOREVER! :D. <3 Heh.
Yep so OFF! mug mug mug.
the joy of being home early.
Wow its been looonnnggg since I feel the Sun shining down on me on my way home. Normally its either late evening or night before I step out of college.
HEH so happy. Was half asleep throughout the whole day, struggling to keep awake ('s been like that since I-dont-know-when, everyday I walk around like a living zombie).
Brought Moriji to school today for the fun of it.Almost everyone asked me why. Apparently some think its weird to bring a soft toy to school. Hmm. In Bowen a lot of people do that isnt it? I used to do that in 1s06 times. Misses.
& 1s18 insists that Moriji is a carrot.
It is an ORANGE OK! (: HAHA!
Havent been studying since I-dont-know-when. Lethargy, drained, sick, tired.
How am I going to make it to J2. And I wanna go HK! ):
I must start studying later.
Ohyea and yesterday was the last ODAC training. Stand down before Promos. Mixed feelings. Sad 'cause no more training, happy 'cause no more training (OOPS), guilt 'cause I havent done anything to the notoceboard and web yet, shucks. ): I had so much things to say yesterday but couldnt access to Blogger ):.
But ODAC ROCKS BIG TIME, EVERYTIME, FOREVER! :D. <3 Heh.
Yep so OFF! mug mug mug.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home