August 26, 2007

=)

I got this icebox where my heart used to be (but I got this)
I got this icebox where my heart used to be (said I got this)
I'm so cold, I'm so cold, I'm so cold, I'm so cold
I'm so cold, I'm so cold, I'm so cold


I've got memories, this is crazy

Fussin' and fightin', we back at it again
I know that, its my fault, but you don't understand (no)


'Cause I hate

I really wanna work this out, cause I'm tired of fightin'

I hate myself for being myself

I don't wanna be stuck up in this cold cold world

I shouldnt have existed

Look me in my eye and promise you won't do me the same

& I keep playing this song over and over

Dont ask, dont ask why

I will be alright tomorrow

Happy Emo Day to Me

Ohyea I told RF I will put this up
http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou.htm
Some sad story, I cried

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home