=)
My arms hurt like crazy. Due to carrying 10cm thick of books for 1 hour talking yesterday I guess? But it was real fun chatting and listening and was real happy yep! (: K so... [From DJ's blog]: (We)Talked about someone's gross unshaved horrendous underarms, gossiped about the people in class and got different views from people about it, cat poop, durian iceblend and best of all, sex.
Hey! Not everyone talked about the last thing ok. Tsktsk haiyo HAHA.
Ohwell. So today I dont feel my arms there anymore esp. after PW which was freezing cold in the AVA(read:Ahh-Vaa) room.
How cool. I fell asleep during GP Compre test today and Mrs Tan came to wake me up. Yea. Due to sleeping at 1am ('Cause I cant sleep, dont ask why luh) and waking up at 4am('Cause I wanted to study for GP, but nothing went in anyway).
I am so going to fail.
After school, went for HK OCIP meeting/orientation. Crap. The teachers split all of us up. 4 of us (1s18) got split up into 4 differnt groups. One per group. WOO.
):.
But got to know a few friends- Yong Soon, Julian and Stephanie. Yep. They are nice people. But I was kinda anti-social. Again... uneasy being withstrangers new friends. There's supposedly another girl in our group but she didnt come for the meeting/orientation.
Ohyea something freaky happened today. During meeting/orientation I was holding my phone when it rang. Then I saw the name Gersh and I thought he was plaing a prank on me because he was sitting behind me only. In the end he say he never call. And his phone was in his bag. But my phone really showed his name. It was even in the call log. Shouldnt have hung up, Should have let Gersh pick up. OMG. Zoo-ly you know!o.0
28 days to promo.
Weekdays I see ___ and I lose all the mood
Weekends I get so distracted I can do nothing
May I not fail promo please.
& I hate myself for treating ___ this way
Nono, nerds like me are supposed to just study.
8-|.
Hey! Not everyone talked about the last thing ok. Tsktsk haiyo HAHA.
Ohwell. So today I dont feel my arms there anymore esp. after PW which was freezing cold in the AVA(read:Ahh-Vaa) room.
How cool. I fell asleep during GP Compre test today and Mrs Tan came to wake me up. Yea. Due to sleeping at 1am ('Cause I cant sleep, dont ask why luh) and waking up at 4am('Cause I wanted to study for GP, but nothing went in anyway).
I am so going to fail.
After school, went for HK OCIP meeting/orientation. Crap. The teachers split all of us up. 4 of us (1s18) got split up into 4 differnt groups. One per group. WOO.
):.
But got to know a few friends- Yong Soon, Julian and Stephanie. Yep. They are nice people. But I was kinda anti-social. Again... uneasy being with
Ohyea something freaky happened today. During meeting/orientation I was holding my phone when it rang. Then I saw the name Gersh and I thought he was plaing a prank on me because he was sitting behind me only. In the end he say he never call. And his phone was in his bag. But my phone really showed his name. It was even in the call log. Shouldnt have hung up, Should have let Gersh pick up. OMG. Zoo-ly you know!o.0
28 days to promo.
Weekdays I see ___ and I lose all the mood
Weekends I get so distracted I can do nothing
May I not fail promo please.
& I hate myself for treating ___ this way
Nono, nerds like me are supposed to just study.
8-|.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home