September 02, 2007

=)

The world's best procrastinator is back!
Somehow the study mood is only when I'm in school.
Can someone please please please motivate me to studyyyyy? T_T

Yesterday was a LONGGG day. There was Duckrace CIP again, more and last next week.
I cant phrase my sentences properly argh. Nevermind.

Continue... Yep woke up at 5am (so feels like school), dilly-dallied, boarded a bus to AMK. Coincidentally met President ChunWei there. Haha. Took the train, up to Khatib where we stopped and waited for Mabel & Aaron who were on the next train.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yep weird, we were sitting at one of the seats at the MRT station. Then when you look horizontally across you can see whats going on in people's houses? LOL. No privacy. Yep and there was this man jumping about so I took a snapshot of him.[circled in red] Evil me. Hahaha. Sorry. Apparently he was playing hopscotch but actually he was kicking a ball around because we saw a ball bounce up after that.
Pro footballer-to-be? :X

Half-slept on the journey to Jurong East.

Met YuanLin and WaiKit at the control station, everyone was late (except both of them that is).

Took bus 183 down to ...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...HERE! *clapclap.

BTW on the way the bus driver DROVE THE WRONG WAY. First time in my life I experienced that! COOL. So it goes-tan & U-turned.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Correct= Green arrow. Wrong= Red arrow. Taken when the bus U-turned.

Back back.

There were alot of SRJCians there already. So we settled down and there was a briefing blah blah.
So we tagged and cleaned and threw ducks around. Flying ducks. Whee.

And there was this CNA man who came to flim and then they unloaded this GIGANTIC CRATEFUL OF RUBBER DUCKS. Everyone went OMG! Hahah. Before that we had already tagged and cleaned like hundreds of ducks and now they give us these... at least thousands!
Dumbfounded. o.0

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ohyea the guy in the photo was saying that he will get nightmares and start to shout for thinner (the thing you use to clean paints, but here we use to clean the duckies' bottoms-_-) in the middle of his sleep. I wonder if he did last night? LOL. And he said he need thinner 'cause he is too fat. LOL. Humourous.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
WHOA. o.0!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yellow-yellow-dirty-fellows.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ODAC @ Duckrace!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Divided into 2 haha.

Yep then we headed down to PS for movie and dinner. It was real crowded 'cause ofd some High School Musical performance thing.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look at the crowd! Resemblance of the rubber duckies!

Watched Evan Almighty! Very nice show but was freezing in the theatre. And Mr.President keep scaring me. RAH. o.0
After which went for dinner at Pastamania! Hawaiian pizza with alot of cheese powder rocks. Finally something which boosts my appetite. ):

Food's been horrible nowadays. Or is it me?

I <3 ODAC.

& I miss 1s06. The 4 of us.
Apparently gone. Maybe? Like what everyone predicted.

1s18.
And after this term, 1s18`07 will become history.
I cant imagine how it feels to be seperated from everyone again.
Just when we were beginning to get close.
Just like 1s06.
I still miss them so.

I hate JC life, so many heart-wrenching seperations ):.

I need an external harddisk. My laggy com might crash anytime & I dont want my pictures, videos, memories to be robbed off like the time my 850i was taken away.

I want to go HK, HK, HK but nothing is motivating me to work hard for it

I hate, hate, hate being at home

I had enough of blasting music ):

Distractions;

I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly


And this is how it feels

24 DAYS TO PROMO.
I AM SO DEAD.
INERT.
inert gas. Eg. Neon. Used in glow in the dark or neon lights I think.
Whatever luh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home